Reviews for Harder To Breathe
awww please write a sequel! :(
but seriously how did she go from firefight-lieutenant to a lieutenant as a cop?
I love this story tho. I think I have read it several times already.. You are such a good writer
Guest chapter 20 . 12/15/2014
You should really do a sequel of san being on the police force with puck AND have tons of flashbacks of her being in the police academy :D
faye chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
One of the best stories I have ever read. It was a privilege to be able to read such a beautifully written story.
ttandme69 chapter 21 . 7/13/2014
Well worth a second read! Thanks, Lisa
Roby chapter 21 . 6/2/2014
Omg this fanfic is so amazing, loved it
Knappies chapter 21 . 2/8/2014
Really enjoyed the story
Guest chapter 20 . 12/19/2013
Thank u for thw story its sweet.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/19/2013
I am half way through the story. I must say thst santsns is an airhead. Too proud to listen, cuts people off , runs away from things n drinks like there is no tomorrow. She is so so stupid. These will never make things right. U r a damn good writer to make this reader frustrated over a fictional character. Lol
BrittanaLove93 chapter 20 . 12/3/2013
You're basically my favorite author already! Trust me when I said I've read all your Brittana stories.. You can check stories and I've put some comments on every stories that you'd write.. I love this story because it has some angst but much love as well.. Keep writing :)
Santanalover16 chapter 20 . 11/13/2013
this fic is just perfect! so glad i've found it!
Guest chapter 18 . 10/21/2013
if she dies i will og ALL LIMA HIGTHS ON YOU!
sarzah23 chapter 20 . 6/24/2013
TinyBlackcurrant chapter 12 . 4/6/2013
I can't help but think that the Lewis Saunders (or whatever the hell his name was) was the one that launched that arson attack on Brittany's apartment. Puck said the arsonist must have been a professional to be as accurate as her was, and this Lewis guy apparently was a professional.

I also think that Dan isn't who he says he is. That thing he did with the fire last chapter was just plain creepy, and his comment this chapter about playing with fire made me think it was even weirder. I don't know an awful lot about pyromaniacs, but his behaviour towards fire isn't normal.
gleetan chapter 21 . 3/10/2013
Are you aware that you're a genius? Really you are. I read a couple of ur other stories and they were fucking amazing as well. Halfway through reading this I thought it would actually make a pretty legit movie. Idk if its because I'm in video production and thats my mind set or what. But I think others agree with me lol Anyway just thought I'd share some love. Like I said this was fantastic and I'm looking forward to reading more from u.