Reviews for Let Him Not Deceive Himself
Poet Wroet chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
Sometimes being a friend means allowing yourself to be hit by one. x)

Do you know the fic "Scars of the Fathers"? I think you'll like it.
The Queen of Confusion chapter 4 . 3/9/2012
Great story! Hope to see more soon!

Rebecca1 chapter 4 . 1/21/2012
How come it says complete if in the A/N it says there's supposed to be a next part ? I was really getting into the story
lolyncut chapter 4 . 9/1/2011
I haven't reviewed much, I've been too busy reading. Great story.
Sue1313 chapter 4 . 8/28/2011
This is just so perfect! I love that the Duck is Cameron's father. He won't know what has hit him. I just love the way Cameron fits in so well into Reid's life and with Hotch's family as well. She is so perfect for Spencer. I love these long chapters. So much to think about.
Sue1313 chapter 3 . 8/28/2011
Wow, this was a great chapter. I am still voting for a Cameron/Reid love relationship because she is the one he always goes to when he needs support. I can't see how it could work with Emily and Declan since he does not care for the boy and he will be first with Emily.
Claire chapter 3 . 8/27/2011
Oh, no. Please no. Not that.

Update fast.
Claire chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
I can't help but feel that Hotch had it coming for a while now and it's a good thing that cares about Reid enough to make him admit his feelings towards Emily.
Claire chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Sounds like a great start. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Moses chapter 3 . 8/27/2011
Two words. Pure evil. Continue please.
Rebecca chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
This is a very good fanfic :D it's nice to read from the two perspective's of Reid and Hotch and how you view them as being alike which does wierdly make sense :) erm is there going to be another part or was it just a 2 part story - you can contact me through twitter or email cos I don't have a account.

twitter : _Rebecca_K

email :
Aurora Lynn chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
This is a fantastic story. Even though I've not read Famous Last Words, I still really really enjoyed this story. I love the emotions that you wrote so well into the dialogue and actions. Please don't let this one die, I would love to read more from it!

~Aurora Lynn
Sue1313 chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
This was so good. I love that Hotch was there with him to take care of Ruby. I hope he can see that Cameron is not doing well with the baby and everything else. It is wonderful how she is always there for him and I hope he takes the time to be there for her. Is he really in love with Emily. Cameron is so much better suited for him.

Will the story Famous Last Words still continue?
Sue1313 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I love this new story and how is is including things from my favorite story, Famous Last Words. I do hope Cameron is included in this story too.