Reviews for Blue Pearls
KPGirl1227 chapter 6 . 8/13
MikoShionDragonballLove chapter 6 . 1/25
epic read:D
MidnightFenrir chapter 6 . 1/5
Peculiar story, a one of its kind that I can't help but be interested in. I'll be following this closely.

PS: Still, i'm having a bit of a hard time imagining the characters in a "little mermaid" universe. My brain seems to be refusing to fuse the two.
RantingArrows chapter 6 . 12/9/2014
Hm. It's a shame if you don't continue this story. It may be based on the Little Mermaid, but it's got this original twist to it that makes it really interesting to read. :)
aquila333 chapter 6 . 10/27/2014
OH MY GOD YOU'RE BACK! Well, pseudo-back, still a hiatus :(

Anyway, awesome chapter! My favorite part is how Link just gets "elected" to be meat-shield. (And those last paragraphs aren't ominous at all ;)
Guest chapter 6 . 10/27/2014
I love this... PLEASE POST MORE
Postalballet chapter 5 . 6/3/2014
I know it's a shot in the dark, but you really should continue this story, even if it has been a few years. Certainly if you feed them, the plot bunnies will come back. Here's to hoping.
DragonflyxParodies chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
Ah, I hope you continue with this! I really loved how you've made the characters (Vaati being the Big Bad surprised me), and I can't wait to see how this evolves! Wonderful job
Daimee chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Why didn't I read this story earlier? :/ Probably because I knew it wasn't finished nor updated recently.
I never expected a Little Mermaid story and if I did I wouldn't expect the Disney version (which I like a lot by the way; Disney in general gets a pass from me even if it's often cutesy and romance and happy endings).
I really like the story; a bit more fleshed out and I like this "contract" better and of course Link's blindness, hehe :D
So yeah, seems like I'll have to be very patient, if it ever comes, but I do hope this story will continue
jojo chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
hi there it's me again! ...this story is OK, I guess I just don't get most of the characters. and (so far) nobody's insane. on second thought, that might actually be a good thing; I won't start looking at insanity and say, "this is normal." but I absolutely worship Wild Cards in any story :3

lol Navi is a crab. That somehow fits her. is it odd that I can imagine a Navi crab more easily than a mer-Zelda or Sheik in a dress? :p

and yes, I do still love you for updating, despite the (so-far) lack of insanity. Thanks to you, I think that they are now a necessary part of every story :3
tigergutt chapter 5 . 4/24/2012
Awesome! Cant wait for more3
Kittygirl376452 chapter 5 . 3/22/2012
This story is so AWESOME! When will your next chapter be out?
simply anonymous chapter 5 . 3/12/2012
Lol! That poor music dealer-I'll bet he's never met anyone like Link. Here's hoping that Link survives his first trip inland! D
CatsGotTongue chapter 5 . 12/22/2011
Cute chapter. I really enjoy it when Link makes himself look like a made man but he did seem to handle himself quite well in getting the baton being alone for a month or so. I also liked the bit about the pearls.

As usual I look forward to the next chapter until then I'm finishing Skyward Sword, ta ta.
Trolly's Bara-chan chapter 5 . 12/17/2011
That's...really clever. Awesome way to use the Hylian hearing. *nod nod* But poor Link, so far from the sea. Even Ariel didn't have to do that!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »