Reviews for BanaBhuidseach
Hoplite39 chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Very nicely written chapter, full of vivid imagery. It is a shame you didn't continue, or least bring this to closure.
ninaluvsathena chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
This was really good :) I hope one day you choose to continue it because I'll definitley read it!
Bella chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
I know it's been a while, but I was just wondering if you had written any more of this story? I really enjoyed Centurion and would have loved to see more of Arianne. Your story is beautifully written and, I think, really captures her character. If you find yourself looking for something new to write, look no further than what you've already started here.
aryaputra chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
This story and another one I've read in this fanfic series are equally beautiful, equally poetic.

I truly hope you continue this. I can tell you've put a lot of hard work into writing this chapter and I think in the end, it is a wonderful fic.

Captain-Gef chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
more, sweet lady!
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I really love what you've written so far, I know its been a year but I hope you continue.
PadawanMage chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Nicely started! You really get to see how lonely this Arrianne is...hope to read more soon!
Lady Krystalyn chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I hope you continue this, I would love to read more.
prairiegypsy chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
This is a very interesting start. Please keep it up!
bitchy-bennett chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
hmm... more please!
Dame de coeur chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Oh, I’m glad to read more about you, I hope you’re well :) I’ve never watched ‘Centurion’ but I think I know enough to read your story

As usual, I love the way you write, you use such a rich vocabulary, it flows beautifully ; your descriptions are so vivid but at the same time eery in a way. Really nice. I already like your version of Arianne, her bitterness, her memories, so present in her mind... My favourite passage is the first memory ; it’s quite gripping and really wonderfully written, well done ! I can almost hear the chanting, the clapping...

And, as you may expect, I’m curious to know what happens next :)