Reviews for Eyes Turned Skywards
Psyff101 chapter 19 . 2/9
Oh my gosh, you are talented. Freaking talented. The kind of talent that would take me years to reach. I mean, I only skimmed through the end (Yes, I am one of those people who read the first chapter and then the end) and I was in awe. I can't believe your writing actually captured me so quickly and I seldom find writing that does so.
PrincessoftheShadowsofDestiny chapter 19 . 1/20
i like it, i'm not crying anymore
PrincessoftheShadowsofDestiny chapter 18 . 1/20
ugh, I'm crying...
RonnieTheAwesome chapter 4 . 1/11
THAT WAS SO F***ING FUNNY! I can't breathe!
HO0T HO0T chapter 19 . 12/22/2014
This whole fic has been an amazing read and I have to admit to crying a couple of times in it. I blame the lack of sleep and your talented writing for making me emotional! :)
Awesome chapter 15 . 11/16/2014
WOW! This chapter was so funny! You did a really great job on that! I love the story so far and can't wait to read more. This might just be my favorite chapter yet!
bowlfullofcherries chapter 5 . 11/11/2014
This is funny! And great! And hella sweet.
Mildly Meek chapter 19 . 10/16/2014
I Don't even want to wait to log into my actual account to tell you that this is the first fanfic to make me actually cry. Well done.
caskitten chapter 19 . 9/6/2014
More, now, please
AliceCards chapter 18 . 9/5/2014
I would hate right now but this such a wonderfully written story that I can't. Though I do like the way you ended the story in chapter 19. You have gained my follow.
-Alice Cards
Guest chapter 9 . 8/22/2014
Strawberries, suspenders, and snuggling? This chapter has it all! XD
KAYLA chapter 7 . 8/22/2014
THIS IS MY FAVORITE CHAPTER SO FAR! And it's not even because of Marshie's dream (okay, it is a little, but not the part you think!) I just... He played Yellow for her! He played Coldplay! I just, I don't even know anymore. My brain has shut down and now the shipper in me has come out, and and... He played yellow... THAT'S MY FAVORITE PART! And then the ending, and just oh gosh, I'm...feeling...things...now. When I'm done being lazy, I'm going to sign in and follow this, and favorite it, and continue reading this!
Kayla chapter 4 . 8/22/2014
Are you kidding? This chapter was awesome! Marshie is such a bad-ass! And Fionna's reaction was just priceless, I love worried-slightly-jealous!Fiona! :)
IRINA chapter 4 . 8/12/2014