Reviews for Eyes Turned Skywards
pikachulover66 chapter 19 . 10/4/2016
Dang man, or girl? What was pretty epic. Nice ending both bitter sweet and just plain sweet as well. I really enjoyed the kind of realism you brought into this. A lot of people just wanted to make them magically work but you took it and told those people to suck it. It was well written, and I think both endings were fitting. I'm very thankful to have been able to read this.
BuckarooMcGoo chapter 19 . 6/24/2016
That bug really, reeaalllyy needs to bite you again, my dear author.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/12/2016
OMG WHAT HAVE YOU JUST DONE! What the hell did you break it off for?
Teriyaki Princes chapter 3 . 6/11/2016
The fionna and cake do mention is actually called Aaa, not Ooo
Kathrynrose42 chapter 19 . 6/11/2016
just wow...this was awesome
Crystal Blue Butterfly chapter 19 . 3/4/2016
Awwwwwwwwwwwww!
I really love this story.
I love every second of this wonderful journey, you have an impressive talent with words and feelings.
Great job!
You are amazing.
Greetings!
xxHeadInTheStarsxx chapter 19 . 1/27/2016
in all honesty, this is the most satisfying and adorable ending i have ever read on this website. i've read this story months ago, but i literally keep coming back to this chapter because it never fails to make me smile and feel giddy.
fioleeaddict chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
happy new year 2016
blob chapter 2 . 12/31/2015
hahahahhahaa it's 2016 and I'm still reviewing you stories hehehehe
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 19 . 7/15/2015
Now that was great!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/12/2015
Wow that was such a great story! 18 made me cry CRY so much, because I was expecting either of those brushed off endings thank you! But the last chapter was happy and nice, and honestly even though it's sad that aren't forever together in the universe we know and love, you wrote it well enough I can't complain (and I was really complaining at the beginning of that chapter; almost chucked my phone into the wall). Thanks for writing (:
Guest chapter 15 . 6/17/2015
Omfg! You read homestuck! The sad part about it thoughis that the fandom is better than the actual comic for a long while. :)))
Guest chapter 5 . 6/13/2015
Justin Beaver Sucks. You know that, right?
Baka
TheCannibalisticKitten chapter 19 . 6/7/2015
I had to skim the last two chapters because I think my heart was breaking. Plus Im selfish and I did not feel like crying tonight. Maybe one day when I'm feeling braver I'll fully read them.

I love this story though, you wrote everyone perfectly and I had no problems picturing everything that was writen. Im thrilled to have stumbled across this story.
ottery chapter 19 . 4/9/2015
I found this fic last night and I fell asleep in the middle of reading it. Wow. This story is extraordinary! The ending was so sad but I'm really glad that they got to meet again. I cried, I actually cried! Your writing is so amazing, I LOVE how you added little trains of thought (like how Marshall Lee wondered if Fionna pretended she was a dragon when she was little, too). I wish I could put together a string of words to make them sound as enchanting as you can. I'm trying to say how great this is, but I'm at a loss of words. ;3;