Reviews for Eyes Turned Skywards
onlymango chapter 19 . 4/13
honestly. the slowest of slow burns. sometimes i come back to reread this and i just cant bc its so slow... but when i can... it hurts so good.
Tricia2015 chapter 19 . 3/17
I know you probably wont see this, since you completed it like 6 years ago, but WOW I loved this! Chapter 18 was really sad (but good), but I think adding chapter 19 was a really good touch! Since chapter 18 was like an emotional rollercoaster that went down forever lol, I think 19 kind of brought new hope for me. I really hope someone would write a story based on chapter 19 haha. I've been in Fiolee hell for 5 years now, finding this just now makes me want to punch myself but at least I found it :D Thank you so much for writing this, sharing this, and making me super happy. Thank you thank you thank you!
MusicalSphinx17 chapter 19 . 3/11
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! AT FIRST I THOUGHT, YOU KNOW WHAT THIS IS REALLY GOOD AND THEN BY CHAPTER 2 I WAS HOOKED AND READ IT FROM START TO FINISH AND YOU MADE ME SQUEAL AND JUMP UP AND DOWN AND LAUGH MY ASS OFF AND JUST CRY AND CRY AND CRY UNTIL ALL I COULD DO WAS HICCUP BUT THEN I REREAD IT AND THEN I JUST CRIED HAPPY TEARS! I SWEAR THAT I AM GOING TO GO INSANE FROM THIS STORY
Guest chapter 2 . 7/4/2017
Bartleby... I like that name. It suits him.
Deep in the Night chapter 1 . 5/25/2017
Lol, not too cheesy for me... But now I really want pancakes.
Deep in the Night chapter 5 . 5/22/2017
Ha XD Fantastic chapter!
Readmenot chapter 19 . 5/19/2017
That was one of the best fics ive read so far...tugged my heart-guts...hahaha that ending was epic goodness...thank you thank you thank you...
Rebekah chapter 19 . 5/10/2017
I know its been a few years since the story was finished and i LOVED it.
Low-Lying chapter 1 . 5/1/2017
This was incredible, you made the story feel so realistic and I just loved it. it was just perfect.
Demon1403 chapter 13 . 3/7/2017
Yeah... When she is checking his nose out and after he finally breaks. I wouldve killed myself... If i was Marshall. No shit
pikachulover66 chapter 19 . 10/4/2016
Dang man, or girl? What was pretty epic. Nice ending both bitter sweet and just plain sweet as well. I really enjoyed the kind of realism you brought into this. A lot of people just wanted to make them magically work but you took it and told those people to suck it. It was well written, and I think both endings were fitting. I'm very thankful to have been able to read this.
BuckarooMcGoo chapter 19 . 6/24/2016
That bug really, reeaalllyy needs to bite you again, my dear author.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/12/2016
OMG WHAT HAVE YOU JUST DONE! What the hell did you break it off for?
Teriyaki Princes chapter 3 . 6/11/2016
The fionna and cake do mention is actually called Aaa, not Ooo
She-who-lack-jamz chapter 19 . 6/11/2016