Reviews for Eyes Turned Skywards
losttotheright chapter 19 . 6/25
I really wish the adventure time bug would bite you again.
I revisit this story once a year. I laugh, I cry, I experience.
Wherever you are, hopefully you're well and enjoying life and pancakes.
tolazytomakearealname chapter 18 . 12/31/2020
it feels odd commenting on a story finished an odd sum of years ago but you must give credit where credit is due.

this was a great story. from the pancakes and cheesiness to the grave stones and heartache, this was a definitely a fun time.
i love how you characterized Bartleby. even with the time we have with him in the fic, he was definitely a fav. was a bit surprised with the notion that he doesn’t live forever too but hey it be like that some time i guess.
where chapter 18 ends honestly is great. it is the somber reminder that everything does fade. a marker of why their time was so important to him. to both of them.
anyways i’m gonna tear up and tell my therapist adventure time fanfic made me cry today (in the best way possible).
have a good one. and thank you for putting this out into the world.
CockAndBollTorture chapter 1 . 8/27/2020
This is cock and ball torture and we are into the news. This is sucks much ass. Keemstar is not happy you living. I read a hundred fanfiction a day and over 1000 words/s and this is really bad like who has justin bieber as you fucking profile picture like he makes shit like yummy. You should be banned like pokimane and shane dewson and burn in hill. And also im gonna nuke you house and fuck you wife (if you have one loser). We're no strangers to love
You know the rules and so do I
A full commitment's what I'm thinking of
You wouldn't get this from any other guy
I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
Gotta make you understand
We've known each other for so long
Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it
Inside we both know what's been going on
We know the game and we're gonna play it
And if you ask me how I'm feeling
Don't tell me you're too blind to see
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
Never gonna give, never gonna give
(Give you up)
(Ooh) Never gonna give, never gonna give
(Give you up)
We've known each other for so long
Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it
Inside we both know what's been going on
We know the game and we're gonna play it
I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
Gotta make you understand
crybaby-chronicles chapter 1 . 8/21/2020
this left a hole in my heart pls write more stories LMAO
Guest chapter 4 . 8/12/2019
It's really awkward reading this, because in terms of the genderbend, in theory, he would of been raised like her child like Simon did with Marcy
Guest chapter 19 . 6/18/2019
FUCKING. OW.
love you, think this is one of those stories I'll surely revisit once a year.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2018
I didn't read the story.
I saw a picture of justin bieber and immediately favorite/followed this fic.
onlymango chapter 19 . 4/13/2018
honestly. the slowest of slow burns. sometimes i come back to reread this and i just cant bc its so slow... but when i can... it hurts so good.
Tricia2015 chapter 19 . 3/17/2018
I know you probably wont see this, since you completed it like 6 years ago, but WOW I loved this! Chapter 18 was really sad (but good), but I think adding chapter 19 was a really good touch! Since chapter 18 was like an emotional rollercoaster that went down forever lol, I think 19 kind of brought new hope for me. I really hope someone would write a story based on chapter 19 haha. I've been in Fiolee hell for 5 years now, finding this just now makes me want to punch myself but at least I found it :D Thank you so much for writing this, sharing this, and making me super happy. Thank you thank you thank you!
MusicalSphinx17 chapter 19 . 3/11/2018
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! AT FIRST I THOUGHT, YOU KNOW WHAT THIS IS REALLY GOOD AND THEN BY CHAPTER 2 I WAS HOOKED AND READ IT FROM START TO FINISH AND YOU MADE ME SQUEAL AND JUMP UP AND DOWN AND LAUGH MY ASS OFF AND JUST CRY AND CRY AND CRY UNTIL ALL I COULD DO WAS HICCUP BUT THEN I REREAD IT AND THEN I JUST CRIED HAPPY TEARS! I SWEAR THAT I AM GOING TO GO INSANE FROM THIS STORY
Guest chapter 2 . 7/4/2017
Bartleby... I like that name. It suits him.
Burnehn chapter 1 . 5/25/2017
Lol, not too cheesy for me... But now I really want pancakes.
Burnehn chapter 5 . 5/22/2017
Ha XD Fantastic chapter!
Readmenot chapter 19 . 5/19/2017
That was one of the best fics ive read so far...tugged my heart-guts...hahaha that ending was epic goodness...thank you thank you thank you...
Rebekah chapter 19 . 5/10/2017
I know its been a few years since the story was finished and i LOVED it.