Reviews for Eyes Turned Skywards
xxHeadInTheStarsxx chapter 19 . 1/27
in all honesty, this is the most satisfying and adorable ending i have ever read on this website. i've read this story months ago, but i literally keep coming back to this chapter because it never fails to make me smile and feel giddy.
fioleeaddict chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
happy new year 2016
blob chapter 2 . 12/31/2015
hahahahhahaa it's 2016 and I'm still reviewing you stories hehehehe
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 19 . 7/15/2015
Now that was great!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/12/2015
Wow that was such a great story! 18 made me cry CRY so much, because I was expecting either of those brushed off endings thank you! But the last chapter was happy and nice, and honestly even though it's sad that aren't forever together in the universe we know and love, you wrote it well enough I can't complain (and I was really complaining at the beginning of that chapter; almost chucked my phone into the wall). Thanks for writing (:
Guest chapter 15 . 6/17/2015
Omfg! You read homestuck! The sad part about it thoughis that the fandom is better than the actual comic for a long while. :)))
Guest chapter 5 . 6/13/2015
Justin Beaver Sucks. You know that, right?
Baka
FatalStarshine chapter 19 . 6/7/2015
I had to skim the last two chapters because I think my heart was breaking. Plus Im selfish and I did not feel like crying tonight. Maybe one day when I'm feeling braver I'll fully read them.

I love this story though, you wrote everyone perfectly and I had no problems picturing everything that was writen. Im thrilled to have stumbled across this story.
ottery chapter 19 . 4/9/2015
I found this fic last night and I fell asleep in the middle of reading it. Wow. This story is extraordinary! The ending was so sad but I'm really glad that they got to meet again. I cried, I actually cried! Your writing is so amazing, I LOVE how you added little trains of thought (like how Marshall Lee wondered if Fionna pretended she was a dragon when she was little, too). I wish I could put together a string of words to make them sound as enchanting as you can. I'm trying to say how great this is, but I'm at a loss of words. ;3;
Guest chapter 19 . 4/7/2015
It was amazing the bittersweet ending didn't sit well with me made me supper sad! So you can imagine my joy when I saw the new ending 3
Vampire Princess Awesome chapter 19 . 3/28/2015
Am i the only one who wants this chapter to be an actual fan fic? I love the whole story. It was phenomenal. I also think ive read it before but it was as great as it was back then. I loved it.
I Feel Again chapter 19 . 3/21/2015
My face hurts in every direction right now.
You are an amazing writer. I felt things. I don't normally feel things.
Just.
I felt them.
toastea chapter 19 . 3/12/2015
Chapter 19 is too perfect. I may or may not have cried because it gave me the butterflies and I was so happy with how you wrote the whole thing. Thank you for this!
Psyff101 chapter 19 . 2/9/2015
Oh my gosh, you are talented. Freaking talented. The kind of talent that would take me years to reach. I mean, I only skimmed through the end (Yes, I am one of those people who read the first chapter and then the end) and I was in awe. I can't believe your writing actually captured me so quickly and I seldom find writing that does so.
PrincessoftheShadowsofDestiny chapter 19 . 1/20/2015
i like it, i'm not crying anymore