Reviews for Eyes Turned Skywards
Bartleby... I like that name. It suits him.
Deep in the Night chapter 1 . 5/25
Lol, not too cheesy for me... But now I really want pancakes.
Deep in the Night chapter 5 . 5/22
Ha XD Fantastic chapter!
Readmenot chapter 19 . 5/19
That was one of the best fics ive read so far...tugged my heart-guts...hahaha that ending was epic goodness...thank you thank you thank you...
Rebekah chapter 19 . 5/10
I know its been a few years since the story was finished and i LOVED it.
Low-Lying chapter 1 . 5/1
This was incredible, you made the story feel so realistic and I just loved it. it was just perfect.
Demon1403 chapter 13 . 3/7
Yeah... When she is checking his nose out and after he finally breaks. I wouldve killed myself... If i was Marshall. No shit
pikachulover66 chapter 19 . 10/4/2016
Dang man, or girl? What was pretty epic. Nice ending both bitter sweet and just plain sweet as well. I really enjoyed the kind of realism you brought into this. A lot of people just wanted to make them magically work but you took it and told those people to suck it. It was well written, and I think both endings were fitting. I'm very thankful to have been able to read this.
BuckarooMcGoo chapter 19 . 6/24/2016
That bug really, reeaalllyy needs to bite you again, my dear author.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/12/2016
OMG WHAT HAVE YOU JUST DONE! What the hell did you break it off for?
Teriyaki Princes chapter 3 . 6/11/2016
The fionna and cake do mention is actually called Aaa, not Ooo
She-who-lack-jamz chapter 19 . 6/11/2016
just wow...this was awesome
Crystal Blue Butterfly chapter 19 . 3/4/2016
Awwwwwwwwwwwww!
I really love this story.
I love every second of this wonderful journey, you have an impressive talent with words and feelings.
Great job!
You are amazing.
Greetings!
xxHeadInTheStarsxx chapter 19 . 1/27/2016
in all honesty, this is the most satisfying and adorable ending i have ever read on this website. i've read this story months ago, but i literally keep coming back to this chapter because it never fails to make me smile and feel giddy.
fioleeaddict chapter 1 . 12/31/2015