Reviews for Water in a Glass
jublke chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
That is just a little too creepy ...
1hotpepper chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
I loved this so much! I would like an update to see what happens and how (if) they fix Dean/Sam and how they cope.
msmystery1357 chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Dun Dun Dun
SachaSacha chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Wow I didn't see that coming until the middle of the story. Brilliant idea and greatly written. I would just have put an horror tag to this story, it gives the vibe, you know ?
soaring freedom chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
i can't believe you ended it here i am literally dying to read more.
please write a sequel or an update or anything.
anyway this idea was very very creative.
FallenAngelCas chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Woah, I got mixed feeling. Glad that he didn't go to hell, yet worried and slightly scared of the ending. Oh, the ending leaves the reader to wonder what's gonna happen, perfect ending to get people thinking. Loved it, btw. Thanks for the read.
FirePony16 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Very interesting idea :D
Stoneboss chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
This is good! It would be cool to see some extensions of this especially with Sams demon blood.
Neshomeleh chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
That's just too sad
seishi1 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
That was a horrifying study on the loss of self.
Miss Light Bright chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
OMG THAT'S HORRIBLE! Dean was disappearing into a second Sam! *cries* NOOOOO
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Interesting, but very strange.
frostygossamer chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I read this before but then I forgot its name when I came to review. The search thing on FF is rubbish!

This was a great idea and strangely disturbing like a 'Twilight Zone' or a 'Tales of the Unexpected'. I loved it. :O
LS chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Ohmygosh! That was so clever. At first I was like, what a neat way for Dean not to have to go to he'll and how cool that they get to be twins. But then, can we say creepy, chilling, and just plain sad how Dean is losing himself to Sam. I hope he finds his way back!
Paz chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Aghhhh! This is awesome, but really scary at the same time :s