Reviews for Don't Mean a Thing
bomsredhair chapter 1 . 11/16
Aww, that was amazing and beautiful! They are so cute! Quinn is menswear is so appealing. She and Rachel make such a gorgeous couple and have awesome chemistry, I don't blame anyone for thinking they're together.
gwmclintock9 chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
BuRiChiFaN chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Man, this was rather a cute one-shot. How their relationship bloomed made me smile XD So cute. The progress was subtle to be honest and I liked it that way. This is going to my faves btw. Thanks for the very nice read XD
dance-tilyou'redead chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I read this story months ago but I thought i'd read it again because I knew it would put a smile on my face.

Your characterisations are pitch perfect and you have just enough of a hint at backstory to make it interesting as well.

I'd love for a part two to this story but I'm sure I could say that about all your one shots.

malexfaith chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I've read this a few times now. Love the grow over time. Very enjoyable read. Thanks heaps for sharing
Peanut chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I read this on Tumblr a long bit ago and then a friend recommended it to me today so I just read it again and I absolutely love it. Its such a wonderful story and is definitely one of my favorites.
JPElles chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
I like it. Very nice. Very sweet.
Lubov chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
There's no way you cannot love this. It is perfect in every way. So good that I didn't want it to come to an end.
Faberry chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I loved it!
Jackaniny chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Liked this a lot. Quinn in that outfit is something I'd love to see, especially with the fedora, and fabbery swing dancing needs to happen more often.

Great story!
Abnab chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
MelXwp chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Grear story, very well written and they were in character but I wish it wasn't a oneshot. Great work
We'll Be A Dream chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Really liked this story, very well written. Really loved how it developed and Quinn's underlying feelings. Great job!
dancer8137 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Lovely story! Very well written and such an interesting plot concept. I enjoyed how you completely captured the essence of the characters even though there wasn't a large amount of dialogue.

I look forward to reading more from you and would even like to see a sequel to this!
Sara5x5 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Loved it! That's really all I can say. I wish this story wasn't a one shot.