Reviews for BrotherSister Bond
Bri chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
I love this! I really don't care for Carmen/Gary as I got older but to this day, at 22 years old, when I watch SPYK1and2, I still LOVE Juni and Alexandra.
Lalaland5643 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
I love spy kids! You portrayed there relationship perfectly! I am so impressed! I wish the flashbacks had been longer, but I loved the way you made Carmen and Juni seem so real!
Thanks and please update,
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
JohnElijahVII chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
makes me remember those childhood days im sitting and munching popcorns while watching spy kids...
ahhh...the remembrance...
Storyteller Shell chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Great Story!
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
The 1st three spy kids movies were so awesome! The 4th one just killed it but the older Carmen and Juni look pretty hot. I wish Gary was there though- I really liked that bit between him and Carmen in SP3. Too bad he didn't make an appearance in 4 but that movie was such a shame. I don't know what the film-makers and Jessica Alba were thinking. Its so kid targeted it ruins it you know? Making everyone a spy kid makes it less cool. I'm just going to pretend it never happened.

I think you really captured the essence of their characters here. Great job!

Yours sincerely,

~Alexxis T. Swan
loulouflowerpower chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
i really liked it and you should write more about them :)
MissFaerieKaiti chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Aw, short, sweet, to the point, and cute. I got a somewhat-random vibe from it, too, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. ;3

One minor problem I have is that I didn't really feel much character development at all in this. It /is/ short, so that would be kind hard to do, I guess, but I just feel like there should've been a little more. It just seems to me like Juni jumped too quickly from wanting to quit to agreeing to stay,

Anyways, like I sid, minor. Overall, very sweet brother/sister fic~ x33
No one in Particular chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Ah I loved these movies, Carmen and Juni were such a great team. Not sure about the new one coming out though
Captain.Marco chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
THIS IS SO CUTE ND ADORABLE ND JUST PLAIN AMAZING! I tottaly grews up with Spy kids... I have like all the movies! except the newst one... but please pleas please review nd read my story! i just rote it like pleassee?
Shanna Ola Deora chapter 1 . 8/28/2011

This is a sweet brother/sister bonding fic, and I love Juni!

If you don't mind, I'm going to put this on my C2 that's dedicated entirely to Juni :)

I went to see the new spy kids today and was slightly disappointed at the fact that Carmen and Juni aren't the main characters anymore, though I am glad that they made an appearance...

I hope you can check out my Juni forum and C2, though it is in need of expanding and I was hoping you could help me in my quest to bring out the Juni lovers...

Again, love your fic xx

asterisms chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I love them so much. I grew up with them too and I remember my friends and I acting out the scenes... This was awesome, I've been looking for awhile and I loved it. I just saw the new one today and I was slightly disappointed with the quality... I miss the originals. :(
hopelessromanticgurl chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
I grew up with Spy Kids too. I loved this story. Great work :)