Reviews for Ever Fall In Love
GlambertMatt chapter 27 . 4/7/2014
Read this story, it was good. Very fluffy and cute and not too much drama. Well done.
tazzywolfstar draconis potter chapter 27 . 3/16/2013
Wow
this is one of the only fanfics that can make me cry
This was amazing
Sapphirewaterfall chapter 27 . 9/9/2012
LOVED THIS FIC! i love fics where sirius and remus are so in love and it sounds so real in this one! not that its not in the others, but still. amazing job, i loved reading this!:) it was so sad when remus was in his coma though, i was almost crying for sirius. and yes, camillie made a huge mistake letting remus go! but then she kind of did sirius a favor... anyway, i love how this turned out! please, please write more of something with these two!
Newt Marauder chapter 27 . 6/17/2012
I am in love with this story! It was so sweet and I loved seeing their support and unfailing love for each other. By the end of the story they really seemed to be the best couple ever. You did a fantastic job with this.
xLizziexLupinx chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Appaerntly only one review is allowed per chapter which I find not good. But anyway...this is about the 5th time I've read this after you've finished it. It is truely amazing and my favourite Sirius/Remus fic EVER. And I'm sad that it ended so I am going to plead you with another Sirius/Remus. :D I'll do anything for you :D
chrollo chapter 27 . 2/2/2012
Wow. This was VERY beautiful! I loved it. I cried a lot in the last chapters, actually. Yes, I'm really sensitive, I know! haha. Good job, you're an awesome writer :)
NineteenTwentyone chapter 27 . 1/13/2012
Never mind it making me puke, try making me cry. I NEVER cry at fan fiction. Really amazing story. Please write more Remus x Lupin!
Quill Scribblings chapter 27 . 1/7/2012
You made me hang on to the edge if my seat right until the very end! Oh, and chapter 26 made me cry SOOO MUCH! Thank you for writing such a happy ending! *sniffle!*
gonesiriuslyblack chapter 23 . 12/30/2011
I have to say, no other fanfiction story has ever been able to make me cry. Well done. You are an amazing author. I love this story.
PoisonLights chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
I see by your username and profile that you like Muse. So I was instantly attracted to anything you had to write.

GOOD DECISION.

This is great.
ljusalfheim chapter 27 . 12/8/2011
I was following this story on Deviant and I found it here too (my deviant name is AdulrunaRediviva) and I love your sappy ending *o* and your full story. Please make more fics like this :D
CuttlefishRock chapter 27 . 12/8/2011
Thank you thank you thank you for thinking 'what the hell' and putting in the last bit :) Really lovely story, with a good mix of gooey-ness and stuff that makes me do 'sad face and wide eyes'. Very well written, too! Can't wait to check out this Remus/Regulus story... hadn't really thought of that pairing much before... [zooms away] Cheers for sharing! xx
Aoifa chapter 27 . 11/28/2011
Beautiful, genuinely beautiful. It starts off so sweet and almost with a childish puppy-love (honestly no pun intended), and turns so strong and powerful near the end. I can't see any way in which the plot could be improved, or the character either. You've nailed them. I do, however, have one suggestion: the last few chapters should come with a warning not to listen to sad songs whilst reading them. Just a small thing, but could save a few tears! Thank you for writing this.
The Username Found chapter 27 . 11/26/2011
3 Awwwweeeee. :D
xLizziexLupinx chapter 27 . 11/26/2011
This is one of the most amazing fanfics ever. I truely mean it. The end was so fluffy and...cute and such an awhh moment. I'm rather sad that it's the end, but no worrys, I'm going to start from the beginning and read it all again.

Thank you for writing this. It has become one of my favourite fanfics. I think it's in my top 6 of favourite ones haha. I love it emensley. :) :)