Reviews for The Pied Piper
Becca chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
It's great writing, but in America it's spelt and pronounced Mom not "Mum". If your going to write an American based story, keep with the American theme.
tigermcgowan chapter 32 . 4/24/2013
omg i just read the whole thing its soooo goood!
lilsis13 chapter 32 . 4/10/2013
I loved the story, it was awesome!
Lady Isabelle Black chapter 31 . 2/4/2013
please update soon
Cassa-Andra chapter 31 . 1/15/2013
thank you very much for an awesome chapter. Great story. I look forward to reading your future work.
sunshine chapter 30 . 12/28/2012
i really liked this story and hope you do tie up the lose ends. i would like to see kaylie and emily come back with lauren. i think you could write a whole other story for the next four years. would love to read that!
kim chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I know you are busy, but please please please update this at some point! :) the show didnt give me closure and i need it and your story is so close to giving me that. thanks!
BearyFunny66 chapter 30 . 11/21/2012
Great story! Love it!
Cassa-Andra chapter 30 . 11/8/2012
I think I love this and will only be getting three hours of sleep tonight because I stayed up reading this. I can't wait to see how floor goes. I also can't wait to see what will happen. I love the scene with Payson and Sasha - he always knows just what she needs to hear and vise versa. Thank you for sharing this with me. I look forward to the last two chapters and the epilogue!
rainstormslove chapter 30 . 11/4/2012
I LOVE this story... It's like the perfect mix of everyone just like the show is. I'm glad you didn't focus completely on one person or couple and ignore everyone else.
Guest chapter 28 . 10/16/2012
Why did u end it I wanted to know what happened with Darby and the others
No name chapter 28 . 9/24/2012
Loved it - it had to be Payson :)
0lucky13 chapter 27 . 9/12/2012
Laurent should definitely be a gymnast again with Sasha az Coach of course! ! ! Will you show. Lo's convo with summer
prettylilliars chapter 6 . 9/11/2012
Good chapter.. just love your idea of summer adopting the child... I wish Summer and Sasha get back together and they adopt Emily's child...
prettylilliars chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
Well written! love the fact that Emily is coming back... well and just one correction its Nastia liukin