Reviews for Birthdays Call For Cake
Nicholai8059Lover chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
wow wonderful and absolutely so HOTTTTTT! I love your pervert stories x33!
MissSexyRain chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Daaaaayyyyyuuuuummmm *stars* That was very sexy and hot.
X-Kookies-X chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
My favourite line by far - Now shut up, and eat your cake. Cake doesn't just fucking grow on trees you know.

I can now die happily! :)
Sakimoto Ritsuko chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Pfft. This story is so cute and oh-so hot... Damn, why can you type such horny story that catches my full attention EVERY TIME? XD I'm really glad that i've read your stories. It made my 8059 obsession grew so MUCH! Love you! 3
ExtremeBoss chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Well. Hm. That was...yeah. Really good. Really really good. I really approve of this. -grins- and tell ieatgokudera I said hi. ;D
Kimihearts chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Hot! XD
Rinnesuke chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
The last line sent me in to giggles. Just, like-hahaha-imagine-chokes-Gokudera with that sort of face saying that is just OOC, LOL.
koi.no.michi chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
sooooooo hawt

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE.
neonrainbowneko-chan chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
O_O If I knew hoe to put a nosebleed icon on here I would.
anon azure chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
hahaha love the last part!
topsexobulge chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Vair hott, best yummy cake smuttiness I have read 3 Really enjoyed your writing!
Raimuboy chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Oh my god. Everything about this was just so completely perfect. 3 3 3 3
DevilishBea chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
gosh! first time reading cake sex and I must say it is very sexy!
meguri-ame chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Ah glorious smut very glorious indeed this story made me really happy, very intense, and really sexy good job! :D

As always, best wishes creating more stories!
AdaraLove chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Oh gosh, the cake was definately not a lie and it was as awesome as you promised! I enjoyed reading this so much! I love the way you write Yamamoto and I also loved how Gokudera acted in this story as well. I also enjoyed the little cameo from Haru near the end as well lol. I hope you do more 8059 roleplaying in the future that you can share with us )