Reviews for Untold Story
KitsunePrideLeader chapter 15 . 6/18/2014
Aaaawwwww So Cute!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/6/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Kensy Echo chapter 15 . 1/18/2013
Oh oh, you know what? I think I'm gonna broke the "Favorite Story" button right now *Q* Your story is just...wow, I couldn't find any words that could explain how great your story is...

I thought it would be an 'Alternate Universe' story because I don't think you would make the 'digidestinied and digimon' part on this story, but YOU DID. And you make it really perfect.

The fact that you make the little trio friends so innocent just like the real little children (I like the 'bunny moon' part) just make me awed and laughed on their innocence. But I'm so surprised that you didn't leave any single part of the original plot of digimon adventure behind! It seems rather like you gave me a spoiler of the digimon adventure missing part which is not shown in anime because your idea of story really match the original plot of digimon! I mean you don't forget about the digimon adventure movie 1 plot about Greymon and Parrotmon, also you make a good reason why Yamato & Takeru's parent divorced, and many more. I'm sorry if you don't understand what I mean :(

I don't what should I critic because your story just too good *grin* yay! I like the mention of Piedmon scene. I love it so much because it really Taito!

Okay, that's all from me! Ganbatte for your other story!
YinToYourYang chapter 15 . 4/8/2012
AMAZING! I love this story it is so fluffy and sapy that I can't help but love it. I'm adding it to my favorites and will reread it in the future!
Bubblebooks chapter 15 . 1/15/2012
Yay! That was awesome! It's just so cute! This is kind of fluff that I like, so *two thumbs up* kudos to you. Though I don't really know what kudos means exactly, but I think it's good which is what I was going for. :D
MrGooseyMoose chapter 15 . 1/12/2012
*inhales*

AGHHHHHHH! :D :D :D

*inhales again*

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :D :D :D

*inhales again, again*

I'M SO HAPPYYYYYYYYY! :D :D :D

...ok, would you like me to say something worth reading, now, or would you like more nonsensical yelling? ;D ...I'll go with the former, for now. ;)

Haha, I'm gonna say it right now. I am. I'm gonna say it. This is your best ever story! There! I said it! From the first chapter, I got the feeling that this would be the best of your work so far. It just had a certain atmosphere to it; a certain feel. And here, at the end of the story, I still feel the exact same way. This is your greatest piece yet. You just keep getting better.

Really, Psycho. This was utterly brilliant. The way you tied everything into the series in a totally believable way. The way you constructed their past with such a fluffy explosion of cuteness. The way you had us shocked, and saddened, and on the verge of tears, and yelling, and gasping, and cheering, and jeering, and laughing! The way you made us believe in these characters, and in their happy ever after. The way you made us believe that we, too, can get that happy ever after someday, if we try hard enough to look for it. It was all so, so...so beyond words. I don't really know what I can say.

You're one of the generations up and coming writers, I swear to God. XD I'm hoping to see your name behind the great works of the future, Psycho. Ok? ;) Your talent is something that goes far beyond the realms of my vocabluary, so I can't really compliment you as well as you deserve. Basically, what I'm saying is...

I love you. :3

Hahahaha! Anyways, I'm gonna miss this story. But rest assured! I'm going to be re-reading it. ;) Probably a few times, at least. ;) I wish you the very best of luck in future projects, Psycho, and I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with next. You lil genius, you. ;)

MrGooseyMoose.
Dark Sorcerer of Fire chapter 15 . 1/10/2012
how sweet!

I'm not actually a great fan of non-AU Yamachi/Taito stories.. I more prefer reading AU..mostly bec. I love reading unique story plots using Digimon human chars...

but to tell u d least,,,i enjoy reading this!

really..the cutest chibi yamachi/taito non-AU story!

psycho weasel, congratulations for the success of ur story!
KeruKeru chapter 15 . 1/10/2012
Okay, so I read this during school today on my phone and I completely forgot to review until now. XD Anyway, I totally went "awwww" at the ending. X3 For a depressing writer (no offense) you really knew how to give us a happy ending and I loved it. Every single chapter of this story is perfect in every way. :3 And I'm so glad to see a happy ending. Don't mean to sound cliche, but, loved it! :3
likkle cloud chapter 15 . 1/10/2012
Awwwwwweeeeeeeeeee, i cant believe its over! :(

I hope you write another story like this again, i really enjoyed reading it.

Hope to read from you soon! :P lol.

Cloud x
Moonlight Hunter chapter 15 . 1/10/2012
Great story I loved it :)
Miss-Stoneflower chapter 15 . 1/10/2012
KYAAAAA!

OMG! _

CUUUUUUUUUTE OVERLOAD!

Best. Ending. EVER!

I can so see Tai picking Matt up like that!

Uwaaaa~...

Too cute! And so intense! I was so ":O" the whole train station scene! And just...kyaaa _

Congratulations on a fantastic story :) It was amazing! 100/10! 10 stars out of 5!
harathor chapter 15 . 1/10/2012
I loved it! It made me really happy to read I had a smile on my face the whole time reading this story. And I cried happy tears.
Bubblebooks chapter 14 . 12/24/2011
Yay! Tai remembers! Everything is going to be so much better now and I'm really happy! You know, that bottom drawer bit makes sense and I can't really bring myself to be angry at Yuuko; she was trying to help Tai feel better and I would probably do the same thing. So again, yay, and update soon because I'm really looking forward to happiness and such. I mean, whatever, your story, but don't hold out on me!
southampton chapter 14 . 12/21/2011
You did a really nice job with this chapter. I like how you built everything up to this point. Kudos to you.

And Taichi, you really do have a train to catch!
MrGooseyMoose chapter 14 . 12/21/2011
YAAAAAYS!

MEGA YAAAAAAYS!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

This build up you've created has got me hopping up and down on my bed! I'm so excited to see what happens next! GO TAI, GO! GO GET YOUR MATT! :D

Your story is just so fantastic Psycho! I think it's my favourite fic by you, ever, and it's sure gonna be hard to surpass in the future! You're an absolute genius. You fill my spare time with sunshine. SUNSHIIIIINE! :D

Lol, when things aren't going so well; when I'm sad, or lonely, or when I'm bored, I can always rely on you to make me feel better. Untold story is a shining example of why, exactly, that is true. I'm looking forward to more, Psycho. Cannot wait for the next chapter.

Much love! :D