Reviews for Amity's Arrancar
This is awesome :D :0
Starfang's Secrets chapter 1 . 9/6
Please update!
AkabaneKazama chapter 24 . 5/30
please author-san...please continue...eleven months had already passed! please tell me u'll continue this AWESOME storyy! #puppyeyes
Optimusa chapter 24 . 3/12
The Hollow Luner Fang chapter 24 . 1/25
Well that was highly interesting. I just discovered this fic so I have a lot of different things to say about the entire piece. First off it is very well done and a fun series to read. You have been able to fuse together Kubo's and Hartman's styles in a way that keeps the characters believable and the action well paced. The choreography and power development are very Kubo in execution while the main trio still feel the same from Hartman's original creation. Danny already has that famous hero complex of his and has handled the emergence of Leviatin in a way that any hero would be proud of. Though Sam is exactly as she would need to be for this story, Tucker is a lot more confident and strong willed. Normally this is good for a character but I think he needs to take a step back. I’m not saying weaken him or anything else drastic like that but he never seemed the front line type. If anything Sam should be taking charge in most endeavors when Danny is not present. The believability of Tuckers character is dependent on how he interacts with the rest of the group. If you wanted him to be completely yours and stray away from the original character, go ahead, but if your trying to keep him close to his original character then he needs to effect the tide of battle in a saboteur or strategist way, not a front liner. I thought it adorable that you put Sidney in a plushy. I have no complaints with the presentation of his character. Also, an observation, the ghosts are really powerful. Skulker and Techius are quite powerful. Dexter is an interesting addition to the Arrancar gang. I don't see Tia being successful in her mission to acquire Danny for Aizen's army. In fact I hope that she joins Danny and the gang against Aizen. I doubt Plasmius will be any threat to Danny in his resurrection form. I always liked a punky Ember as an ally idea; I hope that comes to formation too. And they all need to start carrying around thermoses, really. Unless you’re going to have characters strike down ghosts, unlikely considering Danny's character, they need to have those thermoses on hand. I like that you’re playing around with the languages for the technique names. It really separates the worlds in a very tangible way though I wouldn't have chosen French for the ghost zone. The fact that it is a Latin rooted language makes it vey close to Spanish, causing a general confusion for me when reading. It also implies that the ghost zone and Hueco Mundo have more historical roots with the ghost zone because of language similarity. I know you probably weren't thinking about this when you designated the language for ghost techniques but it could have an interesting effect on origin stories and future plot points if the detentions are actually related. This could be a possible explanation for the fact that the ghost portal gave Danny hollow powers instead of ghost powers. But if you wanted to separate the demotions completely I would have suggested a Nordic roots for the ghosts techniques. That way that they're still identified by their dominate European lore inspiration but separate from the Spanish roots of Hueco Mundo. These are just my ideas and thoughts on the piece as a whole. I encourage you to do what you feel is best for the story because you story is interesting and fun to read. I hope you update in the near future! :)
Guest chapter 24 . 11/12/2014
This is a Awesome story please continue with it! Please.
quetzal-gundam chapter 24 . 9/15/2014
hey i like your work thus far and i'm looking forward to whats coming next but be weary of small spelling mistakes that sometimes appear and make sure that words are spaced properly because in several chapters some sections of paragraphs are grouped together making it hard to tell them apart at first until they are read carefully, luck.
Hellbound-Shadow chapter 24 . 9/3/2014
I'm happy you updated again :) I'm really loking forward to Danny meeting the other Arrancar.
Rowknan chapter 7 . 8/22/2014
Impressive. But certain parts of the back story conflict with the nature of hollows. Like how they lived in peace... This is controversary mainly because a hollow is well.. Hollow and devoid of normal emotions and devours souls to fill that hollowness. Once they hit a certain point they start devouring other hollows on instinct. (That is how you get the manos class of hollows.) This is why (save for the occasional band of second class manos) they can't live in peace. That's why I have problem with the backstory.
phantomslayer66 chapter 24 . 8/17/2014
IT LIVES IT LIVES MWAHAAAHAAAHAA. Great to see this story back and is as high quality as ever. Also my condolences.
davycrockett100 chapter 24 . 7/17/2014
FireDragonX23 chapter 24 . 7/8/2014
Good chapter
vampireharry the 2 chapter 24 . 7/7/2014
Another awesome chapter! Keep up the great work!
kujo135 chapter 24 . 7/4/2014
i just want to say i love your work ive been reading this for a while and i have to say its really good i just want to say i hope that we see more bleach