Reviews for Amity's Arrancar
Apachai and Shigure are from history's strongest discipline
I want a plushy
Guest chapter 24 . 9/5/2016
Uwaaaaah! This story is really awesomeeeeee! () It's got a great plot, great writing, and everyone in character! Although it was strange to see ghosts shouting out technique names at first, it DOES make sense, since everyone does it in Bleach. :P But oooooh are things heating up! So exciting! I wonder if Vlad is half ghost or an arrancar aswell? Oh well~ I can't wait for the next update..! Err, IF there's a next update. This story kinda seems abandoned... ; - ;) Though I do understand that life can get in the way of writing anything. I'm just glad I got to read what you already have of this awesome story! *-)
Guest chapter 5 . 9/4/2016
But won't Danny soon catch the eye of Soul Society if he keeps fighting the ghosts? o3o) ? He IS being kinda flashy about it.
Sasuke75249 chapter 24 . 6/21/2016
i'm sorry for your lost a\nd nice story i can't wait to read more on it
Guest chapter 4 . 3/9/2016
That explains a lot
Guest chapter 2 . 3/9/2016
Ohhhh, I didn't think he would keep his human half. Cool
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
Damn, that was some good writing.
The Lone Revenant chapter 24 . 1/22/2016
I don't know if you are still on ff but I hope you update this story because I just read through it and it's really good
ZyteWCDb chapter 24 . 11/13/2015
Not to be rude but... WHERE IN THE DEPTHS OF HELL IS THE NEXT CHAPTER!? WHY AREN'T YOU CONTINUING ON THIS AWESOME CONCEPT, IT'S FUCKING AWESOME!
Slenderbrine chapter 24 . 9/15/2015
This is awesome :D :0
Starfang's Secrets chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
Please update!
AkabaneKazama chapter 24 . 5/30/2015
AAAARRRGGHHH! I'M CURIOUS! I'M CURIOUS ABOUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN WITH DANNY! and is Vlad a half-ghost/half-shinigami/half-arrancar? I'M TOTALLY CURIOUS! XO
please author-san...please continue...eleven months had already passed! please tell me u'll continue this AWESOME storyy! #puppyeyes
Optimusa chapter 24 . 3/12/2015
Awesome!
The Hollow Luner Fang chapter 24 . 1/25/2015
Well that was highly interesting. I just discovered this fic so I have a lot of different things to say about the entire piece. First off it is very well done and a fun series to read. You have been able to fuse together Kubo's and Hartman's styles in a way that keeps the characters believable and the action well paced. The choreography and power development are very Kubo in execution while the main trio still feel the same from Hartman's original creation. Danny already has that famous hero complex of his and has handled the emergence of Leviatin in a way that any hero would be proud of. Though Sam is exactly as she would need to be for this story, Tucker is a lot more confident and strong willed. Normally this is good for a character but I think he needs to take a step back. I’m not saying weaken him or anything else drastic like that but he never seemed the front line type. If anything Sam should be taking charge in most endeavors when Danny is not present. The believability of Tuckers character is dependent on how he interacts with the rest of the group. If you wanted him to be completely yours and stray away from the original character, go ahead, but if your trying to keep him close to his original character then he needs to effect the tide of battle in a saboteur or strategist way, not a front liner. I thought it adorable that you put Sidney in a plushy. I have no complaints with the presentation of his character. Also, an observation, the ghosts are really powerful. Skulker and Techius are quite powerful. Dexter is an interesting addition to the Arrancar gang. I don't see Tia being successful in her mission to acquire Danny for Aizen's army. In fact I hope that she joins Danny and the gang against Aizen. I doubt Plasmius will be any threat to Danny in his resurrection form. I always liked a punky Ember as an ally idea; I hope that comes to formation too. And they all need to start carrying around thermoses, really. Unless you’re going to have characters strike down ghosts, unlikely considering Danny's character, they need to have those thermoses on hand. I like that you’re playing around with the languages for the technique names. It really separates the worlds in a very tangible way though I wouldn't have chosen French for the ghost zone. The fact that it is a Latin rooted language makes it vey close to Spanish, causing a general confusion for me when reading. It also implies that the ghost zone and Hueco Mundo have more historical roots with the ghost zone because of language similarity. I know you probably weren't thinking about this when you designated the language for ghost techniques but it could have an interesting effect on origin stories and future plot points if the detentions are actually related. This could be a possible explanation for the fact that the ghost portal gave Danny hollow powers instead of ghost powers. But if you wanted to separate the demotions completely I would have suggested a Nordic roots for the ghosts techniques. That way that they're still identified by their dominate European lore inspiration but separate from the Spanish roots of Hueco Mundo. These are just my ideas and thoughts on the piece as a whole. I encourage you to do what you feel is best for the story because you story is interesting and fun to read. I hope you update in the near future! :)