Reviews for Children of Tommorow
Jumprope chapter 10 . 12/7/2014
I hope you start posting again. This story is really good. I ship Seren and Ben a crap ton.
jankmaster98 chapter 10 . 10/20/2013
This fanfic better not be dead! I really want to see more! Especially the new Spider Man!
mr I hate znt nobles kill em chapter 10 . 2/9/2013
wait who are the exact parents for everyone, here?

You know what would be a funny idea, deadpool had a kid who also has a healing factor(no need for cancer), doesn't need to sleep or rest and is just as crazy as deadpool or ADHD
mr I hate znt nobles kill em chapter 8 . 2/9/2013
Question what happened to Siryn and Bob, Agent of Hydra, Blind Al and Sandi?
mr I hate znt nobles kill em chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
wonder how much medication was needed to make deadpool obedient, plus how many agents were killed for such a high class killer
mr I hate znt nobles kill em chapter 4 . 2/9/2013
deadpool an emotionless husk, next thing you'll tell me just to ensure his loyalty, osborn had deadpool kill siren
wintersmith chapter 10 . 1/3/2013
great chapter looking forward to the next one
Wolvmbm chapter 10 . 1/1/2013
Nice update and wow, who knew that Franklin held such a deep sore spot on the past. :(

Also with Dr. Doom now knowing their location, something tells me that both Franklin and the Thing may have their shot at getting back at Doom for the attack on the Baxter building. :(

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great tale as I cannot wait to see what happens next. ;)
Impurest Cheese chapter 9 . 11/3/2012
Looks like the crap is about to hit the fan for Osborne. With Doom and the Skull on the warpath I sense some crazy alligences appearing. Also it would be cool to see who work's for the other two big bads (Hopping for a Dreadknight and Boomerang apperance although Songbird and MACH Insert Number would be cool too). Keep up the writing and I look forward to hearing more from you.
sorahart chapter 9 . 10/14/2012
Awesome update! Keep it up. I really like the idea of Drew's suit matching Peter's FF suit. And of course, Deadpool is the best! I'm really interested to see how all this will play out.
SonicFan4104 chapter 9 . 10/13/2012
Excellent as ever! Keep it going!
wintersmith chapter 9 . 10/10/2012
Deadpool you were awesome man.
I would love to see Ben talk to the thing and Franklin telling him how Spidey once told him Uncle Bens are always right
Gingy1989 chapter 9 . 10/8/2012
I do hope that Damian and Emilia get together they seem to be a good pair. but other then that i am likeing this update and hope more will come soon. My favourite character so far is Damian :D
Wolvmbm chapter 9 . 10/8/2012
Great usage of the current storylines in the Ultimate Comics series. :D

I must say I'm surprised to see Ben still alive and well, and I'm also surprised to see Wolverine's daughter being named...Peace.

Which makes me wonder where is Logan or even X-23 in all this ?

I mean if somone like the Thing could survived the madness, then surely the likes of Wolverine and Hulk could survive, right ?

Also it seems like Grandson vs Grandfather maybe building up to something bigger if Osborn pushes things a bit and they could both take each other out and/or team up into a bigger threat for Norman to deal with. :(

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great storyline like this one. :D
wintersmith chapter 8 . 8/16/2012
Great chapter, so the girl who saved Ben, red glasses so shes either the daughter of Cyclops or Madame Web?