Reviews for Where the World Ends
Nigel wentz chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
I'm loving it so much so far, keep it up!
Tanthachon25 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Am I correct in saying this is the same fanfictio with the collossal and intricate map titled equestria and beyond, with a reference to 'where the world ends' fanfiction? because if it is, I'm very excited.
Those Fragile Paper Hearts chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
THIS IS SO PERFECT JIHJDGJKGDSLJGDLBK! I saw the map on d.A and i love it! btw, can i have permission to use places on your map?

I LOVE YOU
Cobrawolf Meiji chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Good Story, I hope you write more soon :)
BarrelMcDragon chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
damn, this is good... and I mean really, really good. I love your use of tense and perspective, the way you switch from second to first like that... really engaging. and your use of language is superb. this is a perfectly written prologue, really setting us up for the presumably epic journey sure to come; I can't wait to read more.

one teensy favour to ask by the way: I checked out the map that was drawn up for this fic... which is incredible, by the way, the amount of sheer detail and thought that went into it really blew me away... and I was wondering if I might be able to make use of the geography you've laid out in it for a fic of my own? note that I may take some artistic licence with the nature of some of the races you've envisaged on it for the purposes of my story. I hope to hear from you soon (:
TheRouge10 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
NSKO! This story will be amazing I know it! Goodluck! And don't forget to post it on FimFiction! D:
ClaimintheName chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
God, yes! Continue, my friend because this is looking really good so far (and there isn't even that much so far)!

PS: I found your map on 20% . It too was pretty great.
RK-Striker-JK-5 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Found this through your DA page. Lots of world-building there. Can't wait for more.
Beatleboy62 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I've seen your work on DA, but I'd thought I'd watch you here, as I'd rather get notifications sent right to my E-Mail, as this looks extremely interesting.
ANTICIPATION chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
This looks interesting. Can't wait to read more.
Flarezap chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Thank you, Thank you Thank you! for putting this on here, now I can keep track of it more easily! (I dont ues DA that much) But still this fic is going to be FLIpPING AWESOME!

Flarezap, (the same one from Devianart)