Reviews for How Voldemort Met A Very Strange End
JMac322 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
That was just about the funniest thing EVER! I think the best part was when the author started talking to the characters. Quality fanfiction.
Gabrielle Avis chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
My friend Sophie is obsessed with Keegan Allen. I'm in love with Sirius Black who is sadly WAYYYYY to fictional for my liking and would be like 60 years old right now... Sophie you and I can be best friends forever and become the golden trio of the 21st century.
ShadowsTakeAll chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Oh. my. god. I'm dying. That was hilarious. Two of my favourite fandoms in one story, and you did such a good job of mocking both of them. This is the funniest thing I've read in ages. Thanks for the laugh!
allfictions chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I SMELL CRACK!
Haha, no srsly, one of the funniest thing I found on this site.
MilitarySister310 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
well, I got my laugh for the day. Thank you!
Samtastic Love chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I know nothing about PLL, nor do I give a darn about them, but this parody kinda makes me wanna watch an episode...

Anyway, fab job!
ruerox11 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I've never seen an episode of Pretty Little Liars in my life, and don't plan on it, but this was just so random ad hilarious! Awesome job.
lost in a musical daydream chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
HAHAHA. craziest thing I've read in my life. good job. :)
golden soul love chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I loved this story! you took two of my favourite fandoms and made it into something totaly completely magical! I love your writiing style and I really feel like this is somehting the characters might do! your story seemed so true to the characters personalities and it really suprised me (no offense), but this was, by far the best HP/Pretty Little Liars story I have ever read!
Haley chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Haha spencer: for narnia!
flamingtubaschasemeinmysleep chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
LOL
headagainstthesky chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
But... WHO THE HELL IS A?

Oh and I loved the Starkid reference, kudos. :)
XxFearlessDeparturexX chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
This is really quite entertaining.

"VOLDEMORT OUT BITCHES!"

I see what you did there...
Anonymalous chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Ohmigod ROFL! Best Crackfic I've read in a looooonnngg time! :)
hpbandgeek1998 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I was extrealy cunfussed. How does narnia fit into this? And voldermort an Ezria fan? What? It was a good story but hard to follow.