Reviews for Jason's Personality!
Carrie chapter 6 . 4/3/2014
Socially awkward jason and lovesick
Young Heroes chapter 5 . 5/18/2013
HAHAHA cant... Stop... Laughing! HAHAHAH
PandaPillowPet chapter 7 . 10/27/2012
This stuff was freaking funny! My favorite was Gangsta Jason. XD He was funny.
SeaOfWisdom18 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I'm CRACKING up. Thanks so much for livening up my weekend...I swear, this story is just so refreshing...a short yet good quality humor piece. Of course, I don't favorite Piper, but I Love this story :)
I AM THE SASSMASTER chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
i sooo love lovesick jason!
PercyObbessed3 chapter 7 . 11/14/2011
Jason doesn't have a personality! it's sooo annoying! In my opinion, Percy is 100000000000000x better(: Just saying!
MajorGodComplex chapter 7 . 10/24/2011
Hahaha. Bravo, and well done :P
Izzy chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
Stuck up Jason reminds me of Malfoy. He should have a british accent!
Agent Astro Zombie chapter 5 . 8/26/2011
HAHA great job as always!
aj chapter 6 . 8/25/2011
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAA

SOCIALLY AWKWARD JASON WAS AMAZINGGGGGGGG
rainbowHAMSTER chapter 6 . 8/24/2011
HAHAHAHAHA! SOCIALLY AWKWARD JASON! THAT WUZ FUNNNY! I agree with piper! I HOPE JASON DIES! HES SO FREAKIN STUCK UP! IN TLH HE'S ALL LIKE "IM JASON GRACE IM A SON OF JUPITER I DEFEATED A TITAN! IM ROMAN! IM SOOO PERFECT!" HES NOT EVEN THAT AWSOM! PERCY IS WAYYY MORE BADASS! PERCY DIDN'T BRAKE HIS FREAKIN WEAPON ON HIS FIRST QUEST! PERCY ISNT PERFECT HE HAS FLAWS! AND HE DEFEATED LIKE TWO OR THREE TITANS AND LIKE TWO GODS AND A BAZILLION MONSTERS! JADON COULDN'T EVEN BEAT THAT GIANT! every thing I said (or typed) is a reference from an author I forgot their name and story name but it's a really funny rant and it made me see tht JASON IS NOT AWSOMAZING! I sooo sorry I forgot their name but im kinda forgetful! but if you could find it give them a shout out! Theyre really FUNNY!

LOVE THE STORY THING! ITS REALLY FUNNY! I LESS THAN THREE IT!

Smo k! PEACE TO THE PUPCAKES! (CUPCAKES DECORATED LIK PUPPY'S!)

~(SQUIGGLES ARE GOD!) HAMSTER
AnnabethChaserocks chapter 6 . 8/23/2011
Socially Awkward Jason!
Jayne Mays chapter 6 . 8/23/2011
Aw, thanks for the shout out! Loved your story! I really liked Socially Awkward Jason. PLease write a story about Socially awkward Jason. (:

~Jayne
Jayne Mays chapter 5 . 8/23/2011
LOL!

So funny. Love the last line (:

~Jayne
Guest chapter 6 . 8/23/2011
either lovesick Jason or stuckup Jason, i imagined him having a british accent there. i luv them all actually