Reviews for Supernatural Rejection Letters
DanaCardinal chapter 57 . 9/24
This has got to be the funniest thing that I have ever read. I love it.
Breakable Dolls chapter 57 . 8/8
With a loud thump, a large brown owl dropped a package on the table in the great hall. When the box was opened there were six dead owls just starting to rot. A short letter was at the bottom.

Neither my fathers nor my uncles were please with the owls the are distracting I sent them back to you, enjoy breakfast.

- Harrison Winchester ( son of Dean and Castiel)

P.S. Uncle Sam and Gabriel are plotting and I will enjoy the show.
arwen9117 chapter 41 . 6/27
Can you write a story with this letter?pretty please?
The Mystery Assassin chapter 18 . 6/17
Just thought you might want to know that you've spelled Bela's name wrong. It's Bela not Bella. Fun fact; Bella means beautiful while Bela means destruction
EverRose808 chapter 57 . 5/29
I need more death rejection letters! Also it would be funny to see their (Mcgonagall and co.) reactions to the rejection letters! XD
MattKennedy chapter 57 . 5/22
Most excellent letters! Looking forward to the next ones. :)
MattKennedy chapter 53 . 5/22
Absolutely horrible, but I love it.
MattKennedy chapter 32 . 5/22
My favorite! :D
MattKennedy chapter 30 . 5/22
"So... Congratulations. You're the new headmaster." :D
MattKennedy chapter 28 . 5/22
"Yes, even my unborn child hates you..." :D
MattKennedy chapter 16 . 5/22
Love a protective/possessive Michael. :D
MattKennedy chapter 14 . 5/22
Hahaha! Please send more birds for target practice! :D
MattKennedy chapter 6 . 5/22
To Whomever Recieves This Letter,

I am obliged to tell you that the child formally known as Hadrian James Potter will not be attending your school. He has been adopted by my brothers and I and is currently in training to become an angel of the Lord. The Winchester brothers are also becoming displeased with the amount of owls you are sending, no matter how beautiful these creatures are. I must request you cease sending letters to my charge as it is also interfereing with my courtship. Dean is not very pleased at his mode of transportation being covered in bird feces.

Salutations,

Castiel, Angel of the Lord and the Angel of Thursday.
Matt chapter 52 . 4/13
How about you see if there's like Gravity Falls, Percy Jackson, Steven Universe, or Undertale letters?