Reviews for Reflections
FudoTwin17 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
XD I luv it! :) 2 bad that Rossi doesn't kno, tho. That's always bothered me . . . .
super ario chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Lovely!

I actually just watched this episode on TV so I'm glad I found this. I think it definitely could've happend on the show. Very in character!

Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I liked this, it was good. Though i wish it was JJ/Reid romance, lol. Thanks for sharing. JJ/Reid ftw! :)
nursejenn chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I really enjoyed this! Well written, the characterizations were believable and it featured Spencer! What more could anyone want...

Have a great day,

NurseJenn
CRIMINAL-MINDZ-FANZ chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I always thought it well, odd, or a mistake? that some brief mention of the similiarly themed "Revelations' was not mentioned briefly in The Internet Is Forever. Especially considering how personally it afftected the team, it should have at least been hinted at in some way by someone that the cases were so alike.

At least that is my humble opinion.

One thing that irks me about the REEL Criminal Minds is how they just about 'skipped over/glossed over/barely mentioned' not only Reid's time with Hankel, but also his drug storyline.

Sometimes it would be nice to have a scene similiar to your story.

"We're a team, a one piece away, and we dont work as well..."

That statement really rings true now more than ever, and we certainly saw the consequences of what happens when they mess with it,didn't we?
Kylesic chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
This was nicely done. The only thing is that, during "The Internet is Forever", I would have expected the rest of the team (minus Rossi) to have been more affected than Reid when watching the video of the woman being murdered. His team mates actually watched the live feed of him being tortured by Hankel and as a result had a more visceral reaction to it, knowing that they were powerless to help him. In "Revelations", though, Reid did watch Hankel break into a house and kill the couple who lived there, so he does have a deeper insight than a mere intellectual understanding of how the rest of the team must have felt watching him with Hankel. It might have made more sense, though, coming from the point of view of JJ than Reid (with Reid comforting JJ), but still good.
Abigail chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
I absolutely loved this! That was a really unique idea that I've never seen done before. Fantastic writing, thanks a lot!