Reviews for The Princess and the Tiger
Indeed chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
I've been looking for a fic like this. I was extremely disappointed with the manga basically shelving Orihime and Chad, especially since they have such potential. Orihime can reject reality itself, and she still gets ignored? Please. Anyways, this is really awesome, and I wish to see more from you!
Syko-Soldier963 chapter 29 . 5/31/2013
It's been a day since Orihime and Chad got sucked into Hueco Mundo. Considering the battle they went through before being Negacion'ed, I assume someone must have sensed something (Urahara or someone else). Also, there's 3-4 months before the official war, or just 1 month till the canon version. Which route are you taking? Is Aizen still "interested" in Orihime's powers, and if so is it for real or still just bait. Or is that not happening since this is AU now? How long before Orihime and the Rikka discover the full potential of Souten Kisshun (phenomenom rejection) and will she also learn that other ability (the reflector shield) she had in the (shitty) FullBring Arc?

Also, when Chad disappeared for his training, for a moment I thought he found X-Cution a little early. Somehow I think Chad can do more than just make ripples in the sand. Does he still have his first-stage arm or does he now have his second stage "El Directo" arm? When is he going to focus more on training speed rather than power?

How far is the HQ from Las Noches? And what is their affiliation with Las Noches anyway? It would be too dangerous for them if they stumbled too close too soon to that place, considering they're still having trouble with Adjuchas-Class Menos, let alone the Arrancar.
Chuain chapter 29 . 1/27/2013
I read you story chapters from 1 to 29 over the span of one day. It's wonderful please keep writing.
Jerry1492 chapter 25 . 12/18/2012
Can i just say i absolutely love what you r doing! Taking 2 of my favs like orihime and chad and giving them their own story where they get to be how i always hoped they would in the show :) i wish they would animate your story i would soo watch it.
daspartanreviewer chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
This was like butter to my eyes. It smelt like sweet syrup of a fat kid's lunchbox. I am inspired to go now and paint a huge picture on a canvas about my perception of the human mind. It is a complicated thing, but now, if someone asks me, "Daspartanreviewer, what is the meaning of life?"
T'is not 42.
T'is not chocolate.
T'is not Justin Timberlake's 'bringing sexy back'.
T'is this. This is the meaning of life.
wabi7 chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
AWESOME CHAPTER!
wabi7 chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
Great chapter! Everything was so believable , and I like how you wrote it! It was just- just AWESOME! Great job! :)
VeniVidiVici123 chapter 21 . 11/17/2012
Love your newest chapter so much your shared consciousness idea is so cool! Want more Kido besides just Sho she should be able to do more.
o0Inochi0o chapter 20 . 11/16/2012
hsidfhgoiusehgoiauerhgoisduf g I haven't read a story this good in nearly a year! I really look forward to the upcoming chapters!
Sailor Tiamat chapter 20 . 11/14/2012
Amazing! I'm really enjoying the story line and your PCs. Fantastic read!
Codry chapter 9 . 11/13/2012
Wow ... I've missed so many updates. 9 chapters to be exact.

So Orihime and Chad made a friend and I wonder who is that Shinigami they were talking about. As for their new buddy I cannot say I like him,
He's interesting, but not the loyal type. I could easily picture him betraying them for a bigger "fish"

I must confess the prison thing took me by surprise (and i DO love to be surprised) and yet it was perfect. IT made sense for them to seek help from a hollow and at the same time choose one powerful/rational enough to prove his purpose. But as I said, a smart hollow could be too much for them to handle. After all they are 2 humans in The hollow world, with another hollow to help them.

I will continue to review as I read each chapter, so don't spoil it 4 me.
Shabondy chapter 13 . 9/13/2012
Really great. I especially love that you have made both Chad and Orihime stronger without it seeming too unnatural and not giving them any new abilities. Trulygreaat. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Scarlett Winds chapter 13 . 9/8/2012
Thanks for the update! Awesome chapter once again. Not as much action but I still enjoyed it a lot. It was long, neat, and easy to read. Can't wait to read what happens next! Update soon please! :)
Scarlett Winds chapter 12 . 8/29/2012
Great chapter! That Lia hollow didn't seem that scary, lol. The way you explained it in the last chapter with the other hollows reaction made it seem like that. But on the other hand, when you have your opponents haing their own conversations and cutting you off, you look bad. Ha! I liked it. Anyways, cool chapter, hopefully in the next chpater will see some action and some explanations from Kano on how he got captured. Update soon! Oh and happy one year anniversary! This story rocks.
Scarlett Winds chapter 11 . 8/29/2012
Oooh! Nice. I remember Kano, its nice that you brought him back, b/c he was really awesome in the show. Anyways, cool chapter. Keep up the good work! :)