Reviews for See Ya In and out of the Funny Pages
nomorebread chapter 5 . 11/10/2013
Please, please, please finish this amazing story! Seriously. You've captured the dialog and personalities of ALL the characters perfectly. I love the relationships, especially the Buffy/Wonder Woman one. I really want to see what happens (hopefully it involves WW kicking Angel's ass at some point) . Please finish this. I will get down on my knees and beg if I have to. Please?
Guest chapter 5 . 3/2/2013
Arrrrgh! cliff hanger! Update! Update! Update! This story is fantastic. Please update it soonish.
Sandiane Carter chapter 5 . 9/2/2011
Once again, lovely interaction between Buffy and Diana. "Bedroom eyes" have turned to "warrior eyes." Love that.

And the scene between Buffy and Bruce was very nice as well. I liked seeing them make peace - well, some sort of peace. The ending was great. "It's gotta be tight." It made me laugh, and it's the kind of funny note they close scenes with in tv shows, isn't it :)?

And it was good to see Dawn finally be a part of the whole thing! Awesome dialogue throughout the batmobile scene - It would take forever to tell you everything I liked, so I'll just give a few examples:

BUFFY: Bringing you your car from another dimension-that's some full service butler-ing.

BATMAN: Alfred's very dedicated to his job.

And then the thing with coffee was hilarious too. "Why'd I ever wanna hit you?"/ "Don't spill on the leather." Lol - I love how much of a killjoy Batman can be. My guess is, he does that on purpose (at least a little).

The conversation between Wonder Woman and Willow was wonderful - I can understand why everybody would tear up. Kinda funny that they all got to hear it, too.

And ooh, action! I can't help loving the Joker. I know he's a bad guy and all. But still. And Twilight is Angel. Wow. How did they make *that* fit with the show Angel?

Okay, after that last bit on the rooftop, maybe I don't like the Joker so much anymore. Poor Willow. And Bruce. But, uh... Where's next chapter :P ? That's too much suspense for me to handle!
Sandiane Carter chapter 4 . 9/2/2011
Great scene with Buffy, Wonder Woman and her mother. Hippolyta is a character I didn't know, but I really, really liked her. The whole dialogue was simple but beautiful. It was lovely. And I loved Joyce in the show, so it was nice to hear her mentioned.

"I'm wakened" definitely made me laugh. I love the interaction between Diana and Buffy in general; they're a lot of fun together.

And wow, coming from that, the scene with Batman rescuing people was all the more intense.

Liked the bit at the hospital, with Buffy, Willow and Xander. I've always loved their friendship, and you did a nice job of portraying it. And I was glad Willow asked for more story ;) that Buffy-Diana scene was certainly nice to read. I have a feeling it's be fun to watch, their sparring together.

And I *love* that last scene between Willow and Batman. I just - I don't know, I'm intrigued by the two of them. They almost sound like they're friends, don't they? I want to see more of them ;).
Sandiane Carter chapter 3 . 9/2/2011
I love the long conversation between Willow and Barbara. It's really insightful, and it was pretty cool seeing the similarities between them. I kinda like the picture of a younger Willow dressed as Batgirl, too. Willow was always one of my favorite characters in Buffy (I guess maybe I identified a little bit, lol) and the way you write her makes it easy to hear her voice, and picture all this. You really get them. All of them.

And, a hacking contest between those two? Eh, wish I see that for myself.

Awesome Joker/Twilight confrontation, too. The Joker is so funny compared to the other guy. "From one homicidal maniac to another, have a heart." That totally had me cracking up.

I think for some reason, though, that piece of dialogue was my favorite through the whole chapter:

WILLOW: Look at me, I'm breaking laws; I'm "Lawbreaker Willow." I feel dirty.

BATMAN: You can shower after we're done.

So good. Just so good. And, uh-oh. A bomb. I'm glad chapter 4's already posted ;).
Sandiane Carter chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
I forgot to say in the last chapter, the Joker's apparition was really awesome. Loved the "I'll sue" line.

Okay, so Flash is definitely hilarious. Got that. And I love the meeting of Wonder Woman and Buffy, with the salad-oriented conversation. It felt realistic, you know? Not a ridiculously romantic moment or anything. (Not that I've ever known you to write ridiculously romantic moments.)

And I like Dawn and Kara's friendship. You're right - I can totally picture those two getting along if they were to meet. I might have chuckled at their betting whether or not Buffy and Diana would kiss with tongue. Oh, and I forgot to say before, but Xander and Barbara are totally cute. I kinda love them.

Like how you explained the Buffy/JL crossover, by the way. The different worlds. Works pretty well.

And the Batman/Buffy conversations are pretty hilarious. Very in character for both of them.

Also, the Joker using Youtube to recrute? And a PayPal account? That's priceless. The Joker is *so* my favorite bad guy in Batman, and I love what you did with him. And Harley. Great job there ;).
Sandiane Carter chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
So. I really, really like this. It wasn't that hard to follow, in fact, because I've seen most of Buffy, and I'm familiar with all of the Justice League characters. And I was surprised by how much I enjoyed the script form, you know, because I'm usually a sucker for narration and well-written sentences. But in this case, I didn't even miss that.

It's rather amazing, how much you can convey through dialogue only. (Well, dialogue and, how would you call that? Stage directions?)

And then of course there are all those hilarious lines, like when Green Lantern tells Flash "All you do is run" and Flash goes on to ask who else can break the sound barrier. And raises his hand to answer his own question. That was great.

I also loved the summary Buffy gave Willow of her relationship with Diana. "Can the story be over?" Awesome as well.

And you're doing a great job of writing stern and impassible Batman. And Batgirl. I always loved her in the comics.

Well, you're doing a great job with them all, to tell the truth.
Micktrex chapter 5 . 8/21/2011
I wasn't sure how to approach this crossover, especially with the script-like format, but I actually found this a fun read. Your knack for dialogue is superb as always and you paint all the characters well; to the point you have to reread things to get the in-jokes and makeshift language.

I loved seeing Xander geek out over these comic heroes coming to life, the fact you've kept their origins in some form in the buffyverse works well.

It's cool to see these characters interact but I'm hoping you'll be bringing more in as the story continues (from DC: Superman, flash, green lantern, etc. From Buffyverse: Giles, Faith, possibly Spike?).

I don't know if you have a plan for things to come and I don't want to sound like I'm telling you what to write but I see so many cool interactions where Faith is involved; mostly with Batman, The Joker or, of course, Buffy and her new super-powered girlfriend.

But maybe you want to step away from even the slightest hint of fuffy so I guess we'll see.

Anyway, enjoyed this. Hope to see more soon!
phnxgrl chapter 5 . 8/20/2011
I loved this chapter! I loved how Dawn figured out how to break the giantess spell! I loved how Zatanna was talking her through the ideas on breaking the spell. I loved how Buffy and Diana were in bed and Bruce came into their hotel room unannounced. I loved how Buffy was the one to tape up Bruce's injuries from the bomb blast.

I loved how the whole world now knows that super heroes are now real in our dimension. So are super villains. I loved how the group figured out where the Joker was hiding and the went to go attack him. I loved the pitched battle ending with Twilight appearing and Diana used her lasso to make Twilight take off his mask. I loved how it was Angel! Please continue!
phnxgrl chapter 4 . 8/20/2011
I loved this chapter! I loved how Willow is brought in to the same hospital where Buffy and Diana were waiting. I loved how Kara found them and brought them to Willow. I loved how Willow communicated telepathically. I loved how Willow healed herself. I loved how Xander slept on a cot in her hospital room and she was visited by Bruce. Please continue!
phnxgrl chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
I loved this chapter! Everyone is enroute or already in New York searching for the Joker. I loved the Willow and Barbara talk! It was quite enlightening. I loved the interchange between Twilight and the Joker. It was too Funny! I loved how Twilight tried to convince the Joker to take what he said serious! Too Funny!

I loved the Diana / Buffy talk while waiting to interview the latest victim of the joker. I loved how Buffy laid her head on her lovers lap and fell asleep. I loved how she dreamed of the encounter on Diana's magical Island. Too Cool! I loved how Willow and Bruce were investigating the place where the Joker was holed up for awhile. I loved how Willow triggered a hidden bomb left by the Joker. I loved how Bruce survived but Willow need to go to the hospital. Please continue!
phnxgrl chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
I loved all the flashbacks which give the story much more depth. I loved the conversations between Diana / Buffy and Dawn / Kara. Those were very enlightening. I loved how lovable Xander is and how he is hooking up with Barbara. Too Cool! I loved how Xander runs slayer central in the Scottish countryside. I loved how the Joker has gotten to this dimension and now is wrecking havoc! I loved how Bruce along with Diana have arrived to try to take him out! Please continue!
phnxgrl chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
This such a great crossover! I loved how you had the spell to create all slayers affect all the dimensions! I loved how Buffy was transported into the Justice League dimension. I loved how season 8 Buffy is working along side Batman, Batgirl, Supergirl, Wonderwoman is her Lover now Just too Cool! I loved how you keep all the scoobies in voice too. I loved the spell on Dawn making her the 50 ft tall Woman. Too Funny! I loved how You got the right kind of speech for Willow and Xander! Too Funny! I loved how when you mention the word Comics it makes the superheros cringe! Too Funny! Please continue!