Reviews for Entering the World of Industry
Guest chapter 10 . 1/15/2014
Hey THIS. IS. A. ASOME. STORY! Although I can't help but notice you haven't updated Ina while hope you do it sone agree with you there at not enough warren story's on fanfic
kairis12 chapter 10 . 12/16/2013
Weep and mourn lovers of angels we have been forgo ten... Its almost2014 WHERE ARE YOU!?
Tiryn chapter 10 . 11/29/2013
Please update soon! The suspense is killing me and so is the idea of what is going to happen next! I love your stories
Guest chapter 8 . 11/5/2013
I hope Ryane learns her lesson about the consequences of irresponsible blogging. I mean, it IS annoying how much of a blabbermouth she is. No one with a real job in the real world doing important work like that should be THAT naïve... but it DOES happen in real life nonetheless. Anyway, I hope she can see that Warren WAS kinda justified in getting pissed since he has more to lose than her, but hopefully they'll be able to work it all out in the end and this story will end with a 'they lived happily ever after and had many adorable, winged children.' ;) Just keep it up.
Mofit Jr chapter 10 . 9/1/2013
i totally miss this story I can't wait till you can update it again.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/8/2013
Aww! Please please please please PLEASE continue writing this? Pretty please?!
marie chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
erm, i think it's a bit odd for a 10 year old to be talking about pairings lke that, i mean, i have a couple of cousins that age and they're all convinced i have cooties. other than that though, great fic so far :D
ForeverKitty chapter 10 . 8/15/2012
Always nice to know I'm not the only one TOTALLY OBSESSED with Warren.

Update please! :)
Kiana Productions chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I FRICKIN LOVE WARREN! THANKS FOR THE AWESOME STORY!
Dream HUGE chapter 10 . 6/14/2012
KEEP IT UP! I really love you're fanfics, and totally love angel so so so much! He is so cute and awesome and sweet, one of my favorite x men and I love the way you portray him in these! Please keep writting, its super good and I love how it can be goofy at somepoints and then all tragic and for reals. Please update soon!
Echo Dancer chapter 10 . 3/14/2012
Yup, the shit's really hitting the fan now! At least Ryane and Warren look to be patching things up between them.

Welcome back, A'isha Ishtar. Glad you're continuing the story.
Lula182 chapter 10 . 3/8/2012
I'm glad you're back, and I really hope won't quite ever again, 'cause I really love this story I love Angel!, so please continue :)
Athena of wisdom chapter 6 . 2/28/2012
Iggy is my favorite character too! The maximum ride books are the best! A lot of books by James patterson are amazing.
Lula182 chapter 4 . 2/20/2012
loved this story, it's funny and cute. I love Warren my fav xmen ever! can't wait to read the rest
Harborfront chapter 10 . 1/8/2012
Ok ijust read the whole thing and i think you should let her fall because she's kinda stupid for doing that to warren... Plus could you mention somethingg about warren once cutting his wings off with a rusty saw? I thought that was epic inx3, btw im like, violent so...that should explain this post...
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »