Reviews for hollyblood
Seems so fake
Moved to Archeive of Our Owr chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
this is just PUKE
Scourgefangirl chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
YOU DUMB ASS SHIT FUCK YOU YOUR THE BIGGST ASSHOLE ON THIS SITE THIS IS SHIT U HATER HOW DARE U
Scourgefangirl chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
i am reallly starting to hate you i hate you so much you dumb ass this was worng and an insult
Scourgefangirl chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
i have no ideal if i should hate on you with avengence or congrtalate you for being the first of 3 to write these crossovers
TwistedShadows42 chapter 4 . 12/19/2012
0_0 uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... . .
ISY chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
i love adventure time and warriors so i give this 5 out of 5 :)
Moonshadow15000 chapter 4 . 5/14/2012
So that's the end? Not what I was expecting, but ok I'll take it.
Fauxhound chapter 3 . 4/7/2012
Never mind, you've managed to prove to me that this fanfic is worse than I thought. Where the hell did Hollyblood get all this strength and power? And that speed, goddamn! How can a simple cat dodge freakin' GOKU like that?
Fauxhound chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
This is absolutely awful. Not only did a CAT manage to kill a human by SCRATCHING them, but it's confusing and everything moves all too quickly. Why is there a blue light taking Hollyblood to other worlds? Who is putting them there and what is their purpose? If a living thing isn't placing then there, how rid they get there? What are they, anyway? But your writing inst all that terrible, Ive seen much worse. You just need a little practice, is all.
Dr. Gavel HD chapter 4 . 10/23/2011
holy shit! I found someone with knowledge equivalent to mine. Wish you made Hollyblood anthromorphic, could be a hell of a lot better.