Reviews for A Capitol Love Affair
StrainAsylum chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
Oh, crap...so this is abandoned? No fair...
StrainAsylum chapter 5 . 7/21/2013
Awwwwww...And good for Blaine-! I'm surprised Kurt didn't see the scars, but they WERE a bit ..preoccupied. Blaine saw Kurt's scars, though (sadness). And so very sad about his partner. Reminds me of "Torch Song Trilogy", where Matthew Broderick was beaten to death for trying to help the old man (my god, I sobbed). Well done on the story...maybe they can start bringing America back to the light, a little.
StrainAsylum chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
Very well done...but modern politics being what they are, I'd fully expect either an assassination or lynch-mob, since he's representing Alabama (not known for tolerance; I lived there for 2.5 yrs as a teen). The last 2 chapters should be interesting. It's well written and enjoyable; just moving a bit fast, which is not a huge issue.
StrainAsylum chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
I'm so curious as to what the hell happened to make Blaine like this...and what happened that the country allowed things to go this way, this far. Well written. Kind of fast into the sack, but /shrug
SonofLuffy chapter 6 . 1/16/2013
But... the rest D: There needs to be more. It must continue. . . *huggles* I like this story. D: lol
Anon chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
I take it this story is abandoned? :(
sharion69 chapter 6 . 10/25/2012
hope you update soon
bheolbloo chapter 3 . 5/19/2012
Great story, I hope there will be an update soon.
The Modern One chapter 6 . 3/22/2012
So glad that you picked this back up. I am enjoying it!

Thanks for writing.
Mens Mentis chapter 6 . 3/21/2012
So I just reread it all up to this point, and it was like falling in love again. Though, I don't have much to compare that to since I've never actually been in love... But I love all the little DC things you throw in.

DC REPRESENT HOLLAAAAA

imeanwhat
sfgirljan chapter 6 . 3/21/2012
YES! I am so glad this is being continued-I've missed it!
paddyofurniture chapter 6 . 3/21/2012
This is good. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
James chapter 6 . 3/20/2012
Egads! You updated. :-D That was a wonderful surprise to find in my inbox. Still love this story and still following it.
bheolbloo chapter 6 . 3/20/2012
Happy for the update, great chapter.
Smile or Go to Jail chapter 6 . 3/20/2012