Reviews for Good With His Hands
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Tee hee. Nice! Well done! I'd like to see more pickpocket Mike helping Harvey.
AccountKiller95 chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
looool love it
awakened-earth chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I want more!
Catalina Leigh chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
:) nice. I love the idea of Mike as a pickpocket. You should consider expanding this.
Friend D chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
So cute, I saw a crossover of white collar and suits where Neal and Mike are brothers, and this reminded me of it!
mysticmoon1331 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
:D brilliant!
kutoki chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Busted. XD Love the stort. :D
mrPostman chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Really liked this one, good job. :)
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Haha, aww this was too cute! I loved it! :D
Mickey chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I loved loved loved it very funny
Mkitkat chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
! That was great! :) haha I kind of wanted to hear Harvey grill Mike on stealing! :/

Haha anyways that was great! They definitely made me smile! :)
Mei Neko chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Awesome! Love your writing style and the notes are hilarious! Keep on writing this good stuff!
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
This is awesome! Do you think you could write about what Harvey and Mike talk abou! ;)
Master Of All Imagination chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I feel like this really needs a sequel. And it may just be because my slash goggles are permanently on "high" but to me that last paragraph had some tantalizing innuendo in it. :D Hmm, so if I categorize this as one sided preslash, can I put it in my community? PM me if you disagree.
she.a.punk chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Too cute, I loved it. I can totally see mike as a master pick-pocket. And u were right, it was fun seeing mike as his unconcerned with rules counterpart from the pilot. I hope u write that little talk harvey and Mike have about what he has been doing! Lol.