Reviews for Shadow of the Day
Jokerlover chapter 33 . 6/13/2013
Oh my God... BEST STORY EVER! Absolutely LOVE this series so much! Please continue it! :)
PartyPenguina3 chapter 33 . 4/28/2013
Whoaaaaaaa what a great four stories! I've read them all over the past two days, and they're just the best things EVER.
The characterization is incredible. Each person's personality is so developed -it's perfectly characterized.
Harley and the Joker... I still can't understand them. After going through each of their heads through multiple chapters, and seeing them develop (with most of the development being on Harley's side, obviously... but seeing the care develop on the Joker's side was fascinating too. Especially your version of his backstory.) The first story was truly a test of mental strength. After continuing on through this series, I still don't know how it's going to end. Is Harley going to stay with the Joker? Will he finally start treating her better? Will she take more of a stand against him? How does he really feel about her? The parts from his perspective are fascinating... because of all the things he does for her, and how much he hates them all because they contradict his nature so much. But also, I love seeing what he WANTS to think about Harley, like blaming her pain on her rather than himself. Also, Ivy vs. Joker tension is greatttt!
I can't even pretend to understand where you get these amazing plot ideas. No idea. None.
I was held captive throughout each and every one of the stories. They were all truly psychological thrillers, and you should be so proud of being able to write that way.
I LOVE GRAMMAR! YOU WRITE WITH AMAZING GRAMMAR! YAY GRAMMAR!
I really hope you put up the fifth part soon! Good luck in your college classes!
Thank you for taking the time to write this. It was so wonderful to read.
Lord-DragnFace chapter 33 . 2/4/2013
I love your work, you are an amazing author, and I've read all of your posted work. I hope you make it as a big time author, I know I'd like to read the first official, published novel by Harley-Cat!
VaraChan333 chapter 33 . 12/6/2012
I just got done reading this whole series and I really loved it! I loved how you "nolanized" all the great moments from the original batman... And I'm super stoked to read the last story! I hope you start it soon!
Minakou1 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Can't wait until Gravity comes out :)
LordDragonFace chapter 33 . 9/9/2012
I've read all of your work that you've released so far and I love it all, Especially this Series, The 'until we bleed' series has been the best series of stories I've ever read and I can't wait for the fifth and final book to come out. In my oppinion you've proven yourself to be a great writer and I'm starting to wish that you wrote some of the Batman graphic novels the perfect way you capture these movie-like scenes into words just takes my breath away. I'm kind of sad though that the series is drawing to a close and I wish that Icould've been herefor the whole thing but I love it anyways On a scale of 1-14 (god knows why I used 14.) you and your stories are 114! I hope I can write as well as you some day you're a true rolemodel, And you've earned yourself another fan.
MrGagaSlashLover chapter 33 . 7/22/2012
well, interesting...
Fanfic Connoisseur chapter 32 . 6/11/2012
Highlights of this chapter were two fold... First off, Hyde's plan to visit Harley in Arkham. I find endearing if not somewhat laughable. It's not that I feel Hyde won't visit... I'm sure he will. I also feel the Joker will as well - frequently - whether anyone permits him to or not.

Which brings me to my most favorite moment Batman and Joker debating over Harley. Oh how badly Batman wants her to be rehabilitated. I'm sure you must be a fan of the comic books because the whole debate reminded me of the short skit '24 hours'.

As usual, this chapter is a masterpiece and I will now be rereading all chapters from all series for the 10th time. ;)
Fanfic Connoisseur chapter 24 . 6/7/2012
The thing I love this most about this chapter (and I wasn't really sure until I read some of the chapters to follow) is I get the impression that the Joker (most-likly on a subconsious level) isn't denying her bigger jobs to be mean but to protect her. He's had flashbacks of his wife being killed... Harley's gotten shot and she took of for a few day and both time he's kinda missed. He's admitted before that protecting is his job, (afterall, he is 'daddy') and while letting her fight along side him is dangerous it's also the safest place for her. It's why he teachers her to be strong and dangerous too.

But I feel he keeps her away from the big jobs because of one simple reason. He doesn't want to her to do something stupid enough that it results in her death because some part of him knows... he would miss her.
Fanfic Connoisseur chapter 23 . 6/6/2012
I was going to wait until I finished all the parts in the series to review but after this chapter I could hold my tounge no longer. This is gorgous.

I grew up in the age of Batman tas and watched the relationship between Joker and Harley unfold. Lol. Of course, being 9, I didn't really understand what I was looking at, but it's moot.

I've read a lot of fics revolving around the two clowns and they'll either make Harley too much or too little, ignoring to intelligence and casting off her childish wonder. You strike a perfect balance.

And the way Joker deals with having feelings for her... Trying to sort it out while hating it and dragging Harley along for the ride (and the mood swings).

I'm probably going to have to go through ever single chapter to point out all the perfect moments... All I have to say is this.

Thank you. Thank you for pooring your heart into this and making something so perfectly beautiful. (and now I will shut up)
Riddick writer chapter 33 . 6/1/2012
Amazing ending... there are so many different ways this story could of ended and I'm a little suprised that it didn't end the way I thought it was going to but I'm still AMAZED! Great way to conclude the story, and I love that song by the way! Can't wait to read the final installment GRAVITY! XD
Riddick writer chapter 32 . 6/1/2012
OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING MUST FINISH STORY NOOOOOOOOOOOOW!
Riddick writer chapter 30 . 6/1/2012
Wow the realism of all your chracters... AND I LOVE THE TENSION AND SUSPENSE! I can't stop reading! XD
Riddick writer chapter 27 . 6/1/2012
I love how you keep all the characters from the series in the stories. And I love how you're chracters never break personality either! Eager to read more!
Riddick writer chapter 19 . 5/31/2012
Couldn't have asked for a better time for him to show up! AWESOME INTRO TO THE STORY!