Reviews for Of Teeth, Tutus and Fairies
M-python-girl chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
how in the hell did you come up with this shit? it's awsome. i love them.
Tessa-Chan chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

THAT WAS SO FUNNY!HEHEHE!
Jennie chapter 1 . 6/10/2002
I know I reviewed this before, probably under 'Jenn', but I don't care. This is so funny! You have to write a sequel, you must! And I can't understand why you only have nine reviews, this is sooo hilarious. Vegeta the Easter Bunny! Gohan the Tooth fairy! Whos's Santa Claus, Piccolo? PLease, please write more.
SelestialDemon chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
*clutches her stomache as she rolls on the floor laughing so hard she can't breathe as tears stream down her face* OMG! omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg! That was one of the funniest things I've ever read! *begins laughing again*
Jewels chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
hehe...i haven't laughed that hard in ages!

and do i detect hints of a sequal? ~_

i sure hope so!
Vindali chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
BWHHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHA...wooo...*wipes tear* Poor Gohan *snickers* Tu-tu and glitter *snickers* Poor Go-chan. SO you've gone beyond torturing Goten hm? Yet still in the same family... WHat have ya got against their family, hm? Well I know what yyou've got against Chichi and Goten is fun to torture...oh n/m! Greatt ficcie. Twas even better readin it all at once rather than bit by bit during class_ Yes that's right people! I'm special! Aijin lets me read her ficcies BEFORE she posts them so HA! *coughs* ok I'm done now. V_V I am not a crook, er I mean V_''
DarkDragon1 chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
Hahahaha! Great work! I luv it, Gohan in a tutu *giggles* Poor boy, but so fun to torture!
Annabelle chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
GOD that was soo funny!

Like Jenn said you HAVe to write about Vegeta.

Oh man I had to stop myself form bursting out with laughter - I kinda coughed instead.

This story ruled!

P.S - Goku should be Snata Claus (cause he's nice and all)
TrunkyGirly chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
Aww, this was funny as Marron falling out of a sky-rise! Good work!
falkoren chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
1 word...hilarious!
Lauren Williams chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
VERY COOL
Jenn chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
Oh my god, that's so funny! I 'm at school (boarding school) and I started laughing my head off, so hard I started to choke. People kept staring at me! Oh, you have to write about Vegeta now! Oh my God! Okay let's calm down. Very good. Gohan as the Tooth fairy? And Trunks. Oh, three wishes. And the fact Goten actually thought Gohan was the real Tooth Fairy? Washing dishes? And the guy in the arcade, and the comment about teenage mothers. Please write more!