Reviews for Conflicted
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
This was really interesting! I like how you had Parvati, Padma, Lavender, and Susan as friends - in most fics that I've read with the Patil twins, Padma thinks that Lavender is kind of shallow and boy-crazy, and I've never seen anything that involves Susan as being friends with them, so I really enjoyed it. This was very well-written, with no spelling or grammar mistakes that I noticed, and the whole thing also flowed beautifully. Your characterizations of the four were quite accurate with the little we know of them from canon, and I really enjoyed this. It's always nice to see a friendship/family/general oneshot like this, considering how many romance ones are out there - I like romance sometimes, but I love fics like this as well. This was an excellent oneshot and I really enjoyed reading it. Great job.
Singing in the Dead of Night chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
This story was awesome! It was even more interesting after having read your two stories that are after the deathly hallows. It was really well written, and I liked how each twin had her own personality, and they weren't exactly alike. Good job!
foreverhope23 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Another adorable one-shot. This is a nice insight to some little-heralded characters. Your writing flows nicely. Well done!
Asking Me Where My Love Grows chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I've always had a soft spot for the Patil twins...

I liked how you wrote their relationship, it's obvious they care about each other very much.(:

I hope you do well in the challenge!

- Kelsey.
Mr Bellatrix Lestrange chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I felt in the complementary mood... That was just the right amount of fluffiness that my heart needed right now! I thank you for writing it and give my kudos. Good job!
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I drew Parvati and Padma for the Sibling Rivalry Competition and wrote this scene, so when I saw this on the forum, I had to read it! I wrote from Parvati's POV, too, but I agree, I like Padma best, here, especially her line at the end. I hadn't thought about students befriending each other on the train and then being separated, so I enjoyed that aspect of Parvati's anxiety. Nice job on the whole fic!
Arcticmist chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Awesome one shot great job. I likes how you portrayed the nervous emotions if being sorted. The houses ARE very secluded. It reminded of how nervous I am for my pottermore sorting anyways.
kittykittyhunter chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Aaaw. That was very sweet; I'm glad you chose to write about the Sorting.

I thought the Hat was in character (Gryffindor must have been one heck of an annoying guy... xDD). It was also really sweet that the twins supported one another - it was great that you put in the older girl's bitterness about House dynamics, since... yeah. The four Houses are very secluded.

This was a really good read, nice work!
felines chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
I love Padma's eleven-year-old wisdom! This was wonderful, and I loved how Parvati forgot about the Sorting until they were in the hall. Also, the addition of the upperclassman was nice, and an unexpected touch. Great job! Thanks for entering!