Reviews for Forsake Not The Father
Guest chapter 5 . 9/2/2015
Awesome! Came so fucking hard!
JustARead chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
Kinky
JustARead chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
Em, perv!
JustARead chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Whhhhhat?!
Pezz chapter 5 . 3/16/2013
Wow! Lovin this story...will you be continuing it? I found your story through a Google search for polyamory Twilight fics!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
Sexy. Hot. Fun.
booknerd0426 chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
I love this story. I want to read more. I hope you update soon!
Zoe Akai chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
What an interesting concept - a polyamorous family, which under ordinary circumstances would be incestuous and seem to evoke a level of disgust, but for some reason it doesn't in this case. Maybe it's the fact that they aren't literally biologically related, or the fact that they're all eternally young. I'm not sure.

The beginning starts from Edwards point of view, then suddenly switches when Esme and Bella have their chat, then back to Edward. There's no real division there, nothing to indicate to us that the speaker is changing. It might be nice to clarify that for the reader.

Loving the sexual tension between this group of misfits. I felt that the scene between Jasper and Edward was nice in its intensity, but seemed a bit abrupt - I tend to appreciate a natural lead-in to sex that seems plausible, especially given that Edward is a newlywed and probably feels intense loyalty towards Bella. So to see him fuck Jasper without blinking shocked me a little.

Or is that the point of this story? ;)

Thanks for this read. Looking forward to the rest.
TlynG chapter 5 . 9/8/2012
I was sooooo excited when I saw this update... I love this story it is one of my favs...
psychovampirefreak chapter 5 . 9/8/2012
Great story far! :-)
Guest chapter 5 . 9/8/2012
Ooh!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Wow! I always suspected...lol
K5Rakitan chapter 5 . 9/8/2012
As always, this is an amazing story! It has been so long since you last updated, though. Please write more! This is one of the best poly stories out there. Not that there are many to begin with, but we need more like this!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
loved the exhibitionism ;)
love it chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
love this story! eagerly waiting for the next chapter, please update soon!