Reviews for Immoral Study
A chapter 1 . 3/25
So, this was great and you are great.
Loveeveryhetaliathing chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
Oh gosh the way that you took with prompt was amazing! I love the fact that Lelouch genuinely cares for Suzaku's well being and standing in the world and it was a pleasant surprise when Lelouch is the one that's dominating- there's few where he does that, so when I first read it I was like oh gosh aha. I also loved how perceptive C.C. was even though her response to Lelouch was out there, it came in handy later pffft

And dear lord to Nunally at the end
Anime100 chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
This is truly very interesting to read
NessaTheSinner chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Nunnally you're so awesome! "done playing" IF YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN! *wink wink nudge nudge say no more say no more*
Sapadu chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Ah, a simple, straightforward smut!fic. Oh, how I missed these…

If I had to pick out something about this story that sets it apart from the other smut you've written, it's twofold - one, having Lelouch OUTRIGHT top, whereas in other stories, he's usually just pulling mindgames and bending his partner to his will while physically bottoming, or being somehow controlled by his partner while topping. This is pretty… blatant. Then, it brings the complications of the relationship into the foreground of this story - Lelouch's bitterness about Suzaku's choices, Suzaku's willing delusion to himself about Lelouch's intentions and attitude, all that good stuff that makes them so complex. You've had elements of those features in earlier fics, but they were subtle, or minor, whereas HERE, they're the entire point. Also… I kinda like the fact that, the morning after, it's potentially awkward or even bad. It's only because Lelouch is willing to talk bluntly and Suzaku honestly is in love in this case that they move past it and start a (maybe) relationship. It's a really great payoff at the end of some really tense (and hot) set-up.
Destiny.Hope45 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Yummy. I love it!
Lovegranted chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
oh C.C., we love you... truly... xD "be safe... you [don't want to] catch whatever nasty crawlies he's picked up in the army"... what is she implying? ;)

hey, I like Cantonese food! :P Lelouch... you're going into the warning zone... mmmm, but I'll eat Suzaku-kun any day instead... "S'not right..." (gosh darn it!) "you c'n do better" (wait! What the holy #$*% did he just say!) O.O

why is he sooo cute when he's submissive? ahhh! [people look over] *Ahem* anyways... he's not THAT strong you brute! grrr... take advantage of it! ... soooo, um yeah, that's not awkward at all... ahahaha

hmmmm, I liked it... C.C. was by far the best character in this story... actually, I think she's probably my favorite in the canon... probably. but, I can't complain about this! no question that it was hot ;)

thanks for the story!
FoxInForrest chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
3 you do know that your story is my personal favorite, right? well now you do. Haha I LOVE THIS STORY! xD
27th chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
i really liked this. o i liked how pushy lelouch was, especially near the end. haha. it was very ic of him.
ClockworkCoeur chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
That was brilliant! XD

I laughed so much at the end!
Hedonistic Opportunist chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I have to agree with Drakyndra – I also don’t know /why/ I enjoyed this so much (well apart from the good writing and well-written smut XD). That and Suzaku is just adorable in this, so adorable it hurts.

Which makes me actually feel sorrier for him because of his blind devotion and faith he places in Lelouch, him not knowing that Lelouch consciously let him drink something that would ... well, make him ‘loosen up’. But I guess that’s R1 Suzaku for you – I really just wanted to hug him here. Especially that his insecurities aren’t just him being cute, but founded on real feelings of guilt and ... self-hatred. Which you didn’t overdo, but still showed clearly. I especially liked the paragraph, in which Lelouch marvelled over how much his friend had changed.

And Lelouch – I am really torn about him here. On the hand, he does care genuinely about Suzaku, and you make it clear that – underneath all the lust – he really does want to help Suzaku. Only that his methods aren’t all that ... well, I’d call them a bit controversial and leave it at that. But yes, I agree that, while I wouldn’t see canon Lelouch using Suzaku in such a way, it’s not actually a far cry from some of his actions throughout the series either: he does have a tendency to make decisions for people, using the wrong means because he thinks it’ll be beneficial for them in the end. I think I remember something from the DVD commentary that ... he sometimes treats people like objects (i.e Nunnally) because he refuses to acknowledge that they can make decisions for themselves.

Which I kind of saw mirrored here, I think. Yes, Lelouch has Suzaku’s well-being in mind, and would stop if he protested, but there’s also a strong undercurrent of ‘this is for your own, Suzaku’ and ‘let me take care of you’ here. And, underneath it all, also a strong personal interest in getting laid XD.

It’s creepy, of course, but interesting, and I liked how you explored it because it gives this fic far, far more depth than you’d assume at first glance?

For me, the creepiest parts where ... when Lelouch said “you want me to feel good, too” because that it really showed just how blurry the whole situation was.

Hmm, I think if you hadn’t written out the morning after scene to be as *sweet* as it was, with the hint of Suzaku having wanted Lelouch too, then this fic would have left me feeling a lot more disturbed (though it still unsettles me, which I think is intended -). And I think what ... partially, well not apologises but makes Lelouch’s actions less worse is that he didn’t quite know what C.C had given him there.

But still XD. And um, I’ll stop, I don’t know what it’s with me and analysing fics D: I guess, it shows that my education wasn’t entirely for nought, though I clearly don’t put it to use the way it was intended to be! XD Joking aside, I just find it amazing how much depth there is to this, it’s not just another ‘run off the mill, a study session turns to sex’ fic.

Oh, and C.C – for the little bits and pieces we saw of her here, she was lovely. I like that she insisted Lelouch use condoms; it’s so nicely protective of her to do so? Lelouch clearly underestimates her when he refers to her as ‘thoughtless’; her actions and behaviour here (very much as in canon) lampshade that she’s far more *aware* than you’d think.

The last scene with her and Nunnally made me smile. I wondered whether Nunnally *knew* what was going on XD. I guess ... she /did/, which again shows that appearances are very misleading :P
Shena4ever chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
This was soooo good. You are really one heck of A writer. :) lelouch SHOULD really let suzaku top. He knows he is a uke
Drakyndra chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I don't know *why* I like this so much - I mean, I don't usually like dubcon, or drugging, or control-freak "it's for your own good" style Lelouch.

But Suzaku is so adorably broken, and Lelouch for all his unthinking selfishness just wants him so much. And the sex was hot.

And then C.C. and Nunnally are hilarious there at the end.
Nessie-san chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
First, Nunnally was hilarious XD I mean, she was listening to her brother and his "best friend" have sex, and she's still talking pleasantly and sweetly, and as if nothing is happening. Brilliant XD As to the rest: Wonderful. Really and truly wonderful job. I will admit, at first I was a little wary of it, seeing as it seemed almost like he was going to rape Suzaku and Suzaku was going to hate him afterwards, but it's kind of not possible to remember why Suzaku was doing it (originally, at least) when he's moaning under Lelouch. Very well done, Elari-san -
NinjahNeachy chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Oh the lemony-goodness :)

Great one-shot!