Reviews for What Good is the Truth
livtheravenclaw chapter 14 . 1/3/2017
I'm crying so much. This was amazing. I loved it
Just'iine chapter 14 . 10/6/2015
Loved this story, haven't seen this ending coming by the Way..
Guest chapter 10 . 3/20/2015
They are having sex in a graveyard
Guest chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
The plot of this story is stolen from someone else, I will be alerting the original author as soon as possible.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/4/2013
I loved this so much!
amy chapter 14 . 7/31/2013
The story was brilliant untill the ending. I didn't like the last chapter it. was to sad. Just when you think it ends on a high note. Also wasn't to keen on harry being gay I just couldn't imagine it, but I can see through that
Teffala chapter 14 . 3/26/2013
No please. No, no, no. My feels. :'c
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 14 . 12/24/2012
Amazing story! I love it! :D

The epilogue made me cry though! :'(
Nihama9492 chapter 14 . 11/23/2012
I absolutely loved this story. Until the last chapter. WHY WHY WHY! it was perfect and you could have had a really happy ending instead you ruined a perfectly good story with an absolutely disheartening epilogue. I personally dont ever want to read this again and have my hope dashed away in the last chapter. I mean you brought back Fred but you kill off their unborn child.
Lil'MissChris chapter 14 . 11/11/2012
That ending. -sniffle-
joellen818 chapter 14 . 10/7/2012
im crying my bleeding eyes out right now!
phsclassof2012 chapter 14 . 8/12/2012
you just made me cry my eyes out and i loved it!
Padfootkicksbutt chapter 14 . 5/12/2012
awwwww so sad that luke died! but i just loved this story as a whole! it is sooooo hermione adn fred ;P
Doubletheweiird chapter 14 . 5/7/2012
I love it!
Roses of Dragonfire chapter 14 . 4/19/2012
i reall wish i could write a good review but sadly i cant! some word and sentences were really jack up but the story its self was amazing! im not one to cry and i was crying so much my sister throw a box of tisuse at my head! great story!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »