Reviews for Dragon's Heart
CanzetYote chapter 8 . 9/9/2017
You seriously have no idea just how badly I fantasize licking those tears flowing down Katya's muzzle while hugging her every time I read this scene:

"[You need to stop hurting yourself, this is driving me insane keeping you out of danger!] Katya whined, tears flowing down her muzzle."
godofmadness43 chapter 8 . 3/19/2012
now this i am gonna enjoy...hope his mom doesn't kill them
clonetrooper29 chapter 6 . 1/9/2012
HAH! That Gyarados was OWNED! LOL

! O.M.G. Hilarious! and Golden!

Great Story, Great Plot, can't wait for more :D
godofmadness43 chapter 7 . 12/31/2011
oooh and now things get complicated even further...but how'd Riley get into this?
Death Shadow27x chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I must say this is great story especially for a beginner author, your grammar and spelling seems top notch, for I haven’t found any mistakes yet, and the length of your chapters are good. As for the plot it is excellent, and flows good, character development is good, and I just love the pairing you made for the story. I have been looking for a good story that had a trainer/zoroark pairing, and it seem you update regularly which is good. Though I find it odd that you haven’t had many reviews for the story is good, perhaps it is the name of the fic for Dragon Heart is used a lot and at first I thought your fic was somebody’s else till I read the summary, other then that I don’t know why, you just seem to be the unlucky few that type a great story but don’t get much attention, but don’t let that bring you down, and hope you continue as I can’t wait to see your next chapter.
Onigami Link chapter 1 . 9/4/2011