Reviews for When In Romania
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 2 . 9/2/2014
Marvelous story love it but why did you stop updating hope you will add more chapters soon.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
this is a really stunning story I hope you will continued it.
Avery chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
Oh my gosh! I love this! Why did you stop updating? Hopefully you will see this soon and update, your a good writer and have a good story so far.
Katie chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
Pleaseeee updatee sooon I lovee this story! :D pleaseee! I can't wait to see what's going to happen nextt! -Katiee
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
this was a great chapter can't wait to see what is going to happen so please update again soon.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
great chapter.
It's-all-about-the-magic chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
so cute! I really like how the characters are acting around each other, but i have to say the french don't hug every much. Keep going I like whats going on.
NightMinsk chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
First Monte Carlo fanfic I've read, and I don't think I'll read any other. The movie just keeps popping in my head, but somehow you diverted that [not a Selena Gomez fan, but my sister seems to like her]. Great story, if I must say so. Brilliant even.

You're really an amazing writer :D

Keep it up...no pressure, okay?
TheWannabeBruceLee chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
FAVORITED!
Darkmaster of the arts chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
Finally! Someone writes a decent monte carlo fic-Great job by the way! Cant wait for the next chapter!I hope ur going to continue this. If you ever get stuck it would be really cool if you could write about how Grace has to attend about having a long distance would also be cool if Theo turns out to be the jealous ,and keep up the good work.
themysticalrealmofjuice chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
update soon!
juju levitt chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
LOVE IT! keep it up!
Live Like Music chapter 2 . 8/25/2011
Fff, this is the best Monte Carlo story! And Theo just makes me want to hug him :)
FireBeatsRoses chapter 2 . 8/25/2011
Aww Theo, such a gentleman. :)

It's nice that they sorted out their differences and so quickly, it would be dull for it to drag on. Lol. Please continue.
TriGemini chapter 2 . 8/25/2011
Another great chapter to read. Again, looking forward to more. Until then.