Reviews for Renesmee's Promise: An Imprint Saga Story
TwiLov chapter 2 . 5/26
That was a good way to end it!
TwiLov chapter 1 . 5/26
Great chapter, can't wait to see what happens next!
Stargirl chapter 1 . 3/3
A lot of the fanfic of Jake and Nessie (whoo! Team Jacob!) has been really cheesy, but this is the REAL DEAL. It's like reading a 5th twilight book! If you ever meet Stephanie Meyer, SHOW HER THIS! U should totally own twilight. UR an AMAZING writer. (Did you go to writing school?) You have to tell me ur secrets! I am currently writing a book and need advice.

Email me :

- Stargirl _
Guest chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
A sweet little two-shot. It's cute
Lady Ali chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
OMG I can't believe I had never read this one! How did I miss this? I love it! Srsly one of my favs yes it's short but it's perfect. Great glimpse into these two fantastic characters. :)
Anon chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
Ah, Oi, Hum.
That was sweet :)
scarletteireland chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
Beautiful. :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I think it is pretty good! If they were to do a sequel to the last movie, i'm sure it would go someyhing like this.
ChrissiHR chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
This was wonderful, but too short! I want to read the rest of their story! The child imprint stage, teenage hormones, the growing up/dating/adult hormones, the kids!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
Good work!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
Aw you should of continued it!
Bendleshnitz chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
Who wouldn't be freaked out to find out the guy you like was in love with your mother? The Graduate much? hahaha Lovely story :)
Anne Shirley Cullen chapter 2 . 1/10/2012
I so so love this story. Can you make a sequel?
SkittleE chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
Not that this wasn't really good and all, but Nessie also has Edward's DNA...you gotta' wonder how "drawn" to Edward Jacob secretly was. XD
MintCcIceCream chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
This was a cute little short story. I think it was very realistic. If I was in Ness's position, I wouldn't of been too happy to find out that the person who's cared for me my whole life once wanted to kill me. I think this was a great showing of their relationship. Good luck writing and with life and everything! LOVE THE STORY!

Love,