Reviews for Rebirth of a God
Lenny mosca chapter 12 . 2/14
have you written a sequel for the story and and if not can you and please make it a little longer this time.
SHADOWNINJAMASTER chapter 12 . 11/9/2014
Awesome story I hope you continue
Guest chapter 4 . 10/17/2014
great story
ps
Lord Asmodeus why would make a great Lord of the Sith one day
Lord Asmodeus chapter 4 . 9/4/2014
Argh, this is idealistic rubbish. 'Make everything better' - pathetic. The past is the past. Let it be. Only change it if it is due to your own ambition. Not selfless idiocy!
Lord Asmodeus chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Another idiocy! Peace is impossible. When imbeciles ever learn that. Conflict is in nature. Conflict causes evolution. It proves natural selection. Life is social Darwinism! Constant state of conflict in which the strongest survive, and the weak perish (or trod upon). Simple facts. Acceptance is good, denial is for the weak.
MathewD543 chapter 4 . 8/27/2014
intersting so far
SaucyHandles chapter 12 . 6/19/2014
Really amazing story, please keep updating!
montana15 chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Nice plot
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Dam he sounded like Anko when he said this is going to be fun
carolaineclipse chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
wow I love this story.

I write to ask that even though already passed a long time (months to be precise) since you posted the last episode, I beg PLEASE update now if possible.

PS: I'm dying to know what will happen in the near future regarding this story.

Take my request to continue with the story, as a gift to the request as a reason for the new year 2014. Please Give That Gusto. U_U

I wish you luck with the story (soon I hope a new chapter). And with nothing more to say, I remain yours you caroeclipse
Guest chapter 12 . 2/13/2014
Make more
lalo80 chapter 12 . 1/28/2014
Porfa actualiza pronto
michaelangaloe chapter 9 . 1/6/2014
Awesome
Skreci chapter 12 . 12/23/2013
are u abandoning the story is its just haitus?

i really like the story i hope you ll continue
mxdgray chapter 10 . 12/10/2013
Why not harem? Why did you even let Tsunade have one night stand?