Reviews for Counting Down
Rob4133 chapter 10 . 6/29
I know you might never come back to this, but masterfully written. Good job.
Oh, you are just not allowed to stop it there. You're just not.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/21/2014
I know it's been a couple of years, but I do hope you come back to this sometime. I've reread it about fifteen times now. The characters are amazing and completely believable.
babygirl2580 chapter 10 . 11/9/2014
I cannot wait for you to update this story!
Catcat1520 chapter 10 . 9/27/2014
I love this! wheres the rest!
Leydhawk chapter 10 . 8/31/2014
I look forward to more! I enjoy stories where Tim is more than he seems, and although I'm not familiar with The comic books aside from the live-action movies and television in mainstream media, you put in enough detail that it all still flows.

FlamyAngelwings chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
So what was Timmy's reaction during the case with the wanna-be-superheros?
vanarian chapter 10 . 6/15/2014
Two years! And you did promise to finish... I'd like to see the team meet Dick again (or Nightwing) now that they know. Or Tim 'flying', patrol-style :)

I hope you do get a chance to finish this, and update soon!

88KeysOfSadism chapter 10 . 4/3/2014
Oh my gosh, please update! This is awesome!
Luthien-Targaryen chapter 10 . 2/26/2014
This whole story's been fabulous! I love your writing style, the continuities are integrated seamlessly, and you've got the characters down perfectly. I know you haven't updated in a year and a half or so, but I'd love to see you finish this, if you have the time.

Keep up the awesomeness!
DragonsintheMoonlight chapter 10 . 12/6/2013
I love this! It's so awesome!
Nomad-117 chapter 10 . 10/30/2013
will the super family and his friends from the titans appear?
just when they think it coulndt get crazier. well there still is uncle clark, connor, kara, and god knows how many others he met.
TrisakAminawn chapter 7 . 9/10/2013
Huh. He left Bart and Conner out. And Conner's death really messed him up. Remember the psychotic cloning plan? So throw in a couple of best friends that laundry list.

The Jason sequence was hilarious, as was the Cassie one. Dick is Dick, damn. And Bruce...I'm actually amazed by his restraint. I liked the emotions there. Some great details. I really did like 'like a dead bat.' I'm amazed Tim has stayed in shape as much as he has.

When he surged to his feet from the backward chair, did the chair fall over? Because I cannot visualize any way for that motion to not be either very awkward or complicated into several motions, without the chair falls over.

Timothy McGee has taken like ten years to build, yeah? How did Jason not know about Damian and Tim did? Of course, apparently we have random animated continuity, so whatever.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/29/2013
please update! i love this story!
FlamyAngelwings chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
*British accent* Please sir, may I have some more?