Reviews for Counting Down
Vi-Violence chapter 10 . 1/25
I'm seriously loving this, please update.
Wynter Spite chapter 10 . 12/3/2016
Absolutely impelling.
iwentthere chapter 6 . 10/1/2016
I really wish those two chapters were written. Eep, this is so good. Want more Red Hood And McGee moments. This is my favourite AU ever, lbr. Squee. Loved every bit of this. You're, like, a hero. To me.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/29/2016
I love this story so much. I love the last chapter too. A sleep-deprived Tim is a funny and sarcastic Tim. Also, every time I see that one title: also known as "Oh S*** it's him run" I flipping lose it. He's so terrified, and now that the team knows a bit more, they know that Tim being scared is kind of a really bad thing. He's right to be scared though, cause it's Alfred!
PunkMuggle chapter 10 . 7/24/2016
This was honestly fantastic! You managed to merge two worlds together with just the power of a first name, which is amazing. Thank You!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/11/2015
Love this story so much.
Rob4133 chapter 10 . 6/29/2015
I know you might never come back to this, but masterfully written. Good job.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/31/2015
Oh, you are just not allowed to stop it there. You're just not.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/21/2014
I know it's been a couple of years, but I do hope you come back to this sometime. I've reread it about fifteen times now. The characters are amazing and completely believable.
babygirl2580 chapter 10 . 11/9/2014
I cannot wait for you to update this story!
Catcat1520 chapter 10 . 9/27/2014
I love this! wheres the rest!
Leydhawk chapter 10 . 8/31/2014
I look forward to more! I enjoy stories where Tim is more than he seems, and although I'm not familiar with The comic books aside from the live-action movies and television in mainstream media, you put in enough detail that it all still flows.

Liane
FlamyAngelwings chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
So what was Timmy's reaction during the case with the wanna-be-superheros?
vanarian chapter 10 . 6/15/2014
Two years! And you did promise to finish... I'd like to see the team meet Dick again (or Nightwing) now that they know. Or Tim 'flying', patrol-style :)

I hope you do get a chance to finish this, and update soon!

-vanarian
88KeysOfSadism chapter 10 . 4/3/2014
Oh my gosh, please update! This is awesome!