Reviews for Hand of the Fairest
Guest chapter 3 . 10/14/2014
There so cute lion-o x Tygra forever !
artemis 5678 chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
I love your story . You should continue writing and please, I beg you DON'T ABANDON THIS STORY.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/12/2014
Waà you said two weeks wàààà
that random emo girl chapter 3 . 7/7/2014
I love this story! Please update soon!
Daughter Earth 89 chapter 3 . 10/11/2013
Oooooooh please update soon. I would really like to see where this story goes. It's very interesting.
4GetMeNot10 chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
:P too lazy to login. xD anyway continue the story please please please please please please xD
majestic.beauty.sealed.in.ice chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
Yeah it's cute! But ya think u could please update? 4 me please! I was a fan. So ya think ya can update. Well anyways good job! ;)
thunder angel13 chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
ahhh really interesting story please write more
Guest chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
please keep going on this wonderful story!
White-Witch-Sakura chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
I really like this story and i cant wait till you update it. It is very intrestinig.
kuromi123 chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
I loved this, I hope you update it soon, and yes it was incredibly cute how he's fretting and noticing the little things about Lion-O, I love it! XD
WhyTheCagedBirdSings chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
Good story
Miss B chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
When at you going to update seriously I am dying to know what happens and wow this story I amazing I didnt comment before cause I thought you wool updat faster or something but cone on please please I am begging you continue the story and update fast (sorry if I sound rude)
Shadowfey913 chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
I really hope you continue this story because I adore it so far. Tygra's mild internal panicking made me laugh because I can easily picture him being possessive and overprotective of Liono. I would love to see Tygra kick Grune's butt to kingdom come. You've also made me curious on how the rest of the group is doing, I know Cheetara's okay but what about the kits, Panthro, and Snarf? Looking forward to seeing what comes next!
ladynarutochan chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
Sad that you didn't update this story since September last year. Hope that you will not abandon it !