Reviews for A glimpse of paradise
CosmicDragon1971 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Man I despise Li. The pairing is incorrect. If Sakura winds up marrying that worthless so and so then the pairing should have been Sakura/Li not Tomoyo/Sakura.
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
What are you taling about, buddy? Yours was one Hell of a story, man! So sweet...so romantic...

Hell of a job, soldier!

BUT! Honestly, try writting a fic where those 2 end together! Please? It's just that I LOVE that kind of fics.

This is one of my mottoes: Screw Li, screw Eriol. Yeah!

XD

So try to make it like that next time you writte somethin'. Ok?

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
The Shadows Hide All chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Aw...so kawaii... Poor Tomoyo... (pats Sakura's head) It was awfully nice of Sakura to kiss Tomoyo to cheer her up...Aw, I just wish Tomoyo could've caught it all on tape! Heh, there are a lot of moments in my life like that...What I would give to have videotaped it, to watch it over and over again...And not just remembered it... But anyways, kawai!
Nothing chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
That was very sweet. I enjoyed it, you did a good job. :)
White Rain chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
really good. to bad Tomoyo didn't get with Sakura...
goldflbryn chapter 1 . 12/20/2002
bittersweet is one of the best things to say about stories... this was uber cool btw... too bad sakura cant change her mind on the day of the wedding :;;
goldflbryn chapter 1 . 12/20/2002
NanakiWolfe chapter 1 . 12/20/2002
*bawls like a fucking baby* AHHHHH! ITS NOT FAIR! ;.;
Tenkaichi chapter 1 . 8/2/2002
That was a really cute story, I liked it very much! :) Even though it wasn't a completely happy ending for Tomoyo, I'm sure that it was a good enough compromise.
until strawberry sherbert chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
That was beautifully done..
RocketJess chapter 1 . 4/23/2002
Despite all warnings, I read it. And enjoyed it. You're not as bad at romance as you seem to think you are. Trust me, I've read far worse. _
shadow chapter 1 . 4/23/2002
That was good, very good. Finally, a happy ending without messing up the characters. You did good. They were very believable, a problem many writers don't overcome. If this is your first fic, I'm looking forward to your second, third, etc.
Keetra chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
TOTALLY KAWAIII!

hi. i was just browsing through and noticed you had no reveiws so i thought i'd give u one. i usually wouldn't read these kinds of fics cuz i'm not exactly a fluff lover either. i really enjoyed reading it. im writing my first fic right now so i know how hard it is to grab reveiws. espscially when all you've seen is wb's version like i have. i've seen the movie's also but most of the stuff i know comes from my friends and info i get from other writers.

great fic keep it up. ja ne!