Reviews for Sleepless Nights
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
OROgoldenpair1 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I think you did his character well. This was a nice little insight piece on him, it was really good, so dont worry lol :D i applaud to u as creating the first utapri fanfic on here, congrats on that XD this had a good pace to it, so i think u did fine.
nekorienyah chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
It was nice!
Vasilisa Sabina Rhea Dragomir chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
hey,

listen i absoluetly love this anime series so i think this story could turn out really so but for that to happen you need to add new chapters ASAP .. i would very much appreciate it :)

thanks
Jenniferee chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Ahahas hi :D

4 reviews in such little time? Awesome :D and i've been checking the utapri category since like, everyday. (I requested for the category, btw. Ego much ) and it was only this French dunno what fic. Then you came along :D Anyway. So your fic is awesome. Seriously. it deals very successfully with Tokiya's feelings and his backstory... It actually seems pretty in character. Like it was really his story. Ahahas :)

So basically: good job! Write more pleasey~
Allied Forces chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
OMG UTAPRI HAS THEIR OWN CATEGORY! I've been checking every day since episode 3 o_O Aw I love how you wrote Tokiya :D I always imagined his past to be something like that...thanks for writing :D
SophiaTheMad chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
This story is really cute but I must say...Ittoki X Tokiya is the best! Haruka cant get nobody! Other than that I say you penmanship is really good. I hope you go on to write more fanfiction and one-shots. *(mumbles to self)I just hate Haruka...
xXDeathNote.Forever.Xx chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Your story isn't bad at all! It's actually REALLY good. (:
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
We're on the same page.*shocked*The part where Hayato was the name of his sickly brother who died and one of the parents, usually the mother, mistakes him for his brother(more like desperately denies that her precious son is dead and sees the perfect substitute) and then thinking that it would make his mother happy, he pretended to be like how this 'ryo'(I forgot his real name,I only remembered his twin's name that he often used) in [switch] developed a multiple personality disorder in his childhood, just not as gruesome and twisted.

hmm...yeah, it was always the quiet ones who think too fact that they don't voice their thoughts much is probably the catalyst.