Reviews for Requiem
Skarlettefox chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
He has now been cemented as my favourite characters.
Lovely :)
ohidina chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Beautiful
SelenaWolf chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Creepy/sad/awesome/haunting all at once - though now you've got me REALLY interested in the backstory to this, with Ciel's dad and Undertaker being friends? Allies? whatever they were, and more importantly, Undertaker's reaction to the fire and Ciel going missing and coming back with a demon.
GNXmike chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Wow this was a great story...

Believe me, I never would see that the child would be Ciel (who poetically was a good choice for this story) Undertaker was embalming ;_; I could only imagine that kind of tragic site... D'X

GNXmike
Foreordain chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I loved this particular fanfic. You described the embalming process very delicately, with just enough gore to keep it haunting, yet intricate enough to be considered beautiful.

I also enjoyed the feelings of the Undertaker that seem to run throughout the story. You hit the mark of regret perfectly. Wonderful job.
ohhai chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I didn't find it to be gruesome, rather hauntingly macabre. Somewhat sad though. I mean this is Ciel we're talking about. What happened to him?
Mishkaboo chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
You're well aware of my spaztastic response to you posting this- well, I'd assume you are.

I, personally, found the embalming description beautiful as opposed to grotesque or disturbing; then again, I'm also the person who thinks that raining infants is a hilarious notion.

AH WELL, WE LUNATICS MUST BAND TOGETHER, YES? :'D
Miss Annabel Lenore Ragg chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Wonderful story. Very well written. Macabre yet beautiful at the same time. Excellent imagery and the way you've painted Undertaker's emotions was stirring. I really enjoyed your description of the embalming process. (That statement doesn't sound too odd, does it? Anyway,)I thoroughly enjoyed this.

Love, bloody crumpets and little priest pies;

Miss Ragg