Reviews for Spies Like Us
niichts chapter 11 . 1/5/2019
Very good. I know it's been years since the last update but I for one am still very interested in seeing this continue. I hope to see more in the future and if not, then this is still incredibly well-written!
Gizmo Gear chapter 8 . 8/5/2018
Well, anything like that would hurt like a bitch.
Gizmo Gear chapter 2 . 8/5/2018
Erm, other than the Medic's speech needing a little bit of refining(look up 'Mercs in remnant' by Chief of RAGE. He does the accents pretty spot on.) I think this is pretty interesting! I especially like how you named it after the achievement!
Knight of Steam chapter 11 . 6/16/2018
I love this story so much. The way you describe everything really helps set in the atmosphere of the fic which is really good since it makes it seem a lot more solid than other fics which tend to focus too heavily on dialogue. Not to mention of pacing of this is just superb. Good work and for what it’s worth, it was a pleasure re-reading this fic.
Very Just Story chapter 11 . 10/11/2015
Dude please update dis story is da bomb! PLEASE UPDATE SOON IT HAZ BEEN SO LOOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGGGGG
Taranodongirl1 chapter 10 . 10/26/2014
What about Violet's powers?
AssassinPyro chapter 11 . 5/2/2014
why have you not updated this yet?
A dragon named Blossom chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Make more chapter soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Pleas update soo. This is a epic story and its a shame its incomplete :(
Sandvich chapter 11 . 11/19/2012
I wonder how Vi will react to getting hit by ( shudders) Jarate
BenRG chapter 7 . 10/20/2012
Vi, believe me that you haven't got anything to hide that Spy hasn't seen before. Ask him about RED Scout's mom one day... ;)
BenRG chapter 6 . 10/20/2012
"Okay, guys, trust me, I'm not as delicate as I look. My memory might be mostly gone but I know that I've been in a pitched battle before. Heck, I think I might have even killed people before. Heavy. Do it."

"Invisagirl is crazy!"

"DO IT!"

"NO!"

"Oh for cryin' out loud you stupid maggot! She'd only respawn! Here, let me! Hold still, cupcake, this shouldn't hurt for more than a second!"

WHOOSH! BOOM!

"Oh... my...!"

"Invisible forcefield. I've held off dozens of machine guns and even multiple tank cannons at the same time. It even blocks electromagnetic fields. Believe me, the REDs don't have anything that can hurt me so long as they don't take me by surprise."

"Impressive! I must study zis later!"

"Thanks, Medic. So, is someone gonna give me a gun? I've got a debt to work off and I want to start sooner rather than later."
BenRG chapter 5 . 10/20/2012
Yeah, that's the Admin alright. You're never sure if she's evil or if she's just doing her job.

Has anyone tried to draw Violent in a BLU uniform. I'm thinking of basically her Incredibles jumpsuit but in light blue without the 'I' emblem and a class ID patch of a half-invisible running figure.

CLASS: Invisagirl
SUPPORT

Primary Weapon: Beretta P93R Auto-9
Secondary Weapon: Impenetrable Forcefield (can use it as a battering ram)
Tertiary Weapon: Butterfly knife
Special: Invisibility

Main Role: Infiltrator/Scout
Secondary role: Covering Medic or Heavy when under fire
Invader Kiwikami chapter 11 . 3/15/2012
Brilliant! Eagerly awaiting the next chapter...!
Running-Blue chapter 11 . 2/27/2012
You're alllliiivvveeee! *throws confetti*

The story's getting good now, keep the chapters comin'!