Reviews for Your Last Breath
LRyuzaki24 chapter 101 . 7/11
This is one of the best stories I've ever read please make a sequel this is so cute, heart Felt, and so much YAOI! This is a tru master piece!
LRyuzaki24 chapter 59 . 7/10
U should read the fanfic. Called Be My Escape. it's a really cut a and lovely Shizaya. It's on
unknown chapter 101 . 6/15
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH although in the extra chapter you said shizu wasn't allowed to sleep in iza's bed; when in the 100 chapter you said they were in the same bed?... was this chapter ment to be a look at before they slept in the same bed?
RandomReader chapter 101 . 5/27
THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL!
Master of Multiverse chapter 100 . 4/14
Two days...took me two days to finish this. It was worth it cause danm this was an amazing fanfic! Like seriously it got me in the feels a few times!
I started this Friday night and finished it Sunday night. 1 weekend. I think my actions speak for themselves
DevvonFox chapter 101 . 1/27
This one of the best shizaya stories I have read. The story flowed perfectly and showed the progression of their feelings for each other so well, I would swear this is what would happen in the actual anime or light novels. You should be proud of yourself, you created a work of masterful art and I look forward to any story of yours in the future.
Kishou-Chan chapter 101 . 1/24
Wow.. This story was absolutely amazing. Now, Im not a huge fan of Shizaya (I prefer Izuo) but there was a mix of Izuo in here, and with the mix of Shizaya, it truly made this story one of a kind. I'll deffinently, remember this one as one of my favorites.
anon chapter 101 . 12/19/2015
whoa, I didn't know that I'm not the only one who spamming your comments xD

For one more, and more, and more, I just wanna say: "IF ANY OF YOU THINK YOU HAVE SKILL TO DRAW SHIZUO & IZAYA, THEN PLEASE MAKE A DOUJIN BASED ON THIS FIC!" :"))))
XxTealJadexX chapter 101 . 12/13/2015
SUCK IT BITCHES! I FINISHED WITHIN FOUR FUCKING HOURS! I AM THE FUCKING CHAMP!
XxTealJadexX chapter 94 . 12/13/2015
And In the end, one of them dies
XxTealJadexX chapter 75 . 12/13/2015
multi personality disorder, of course
XxTealJadexX chapter 72 . 12/13/2015