Reviews for Your Last Breath
DevvonFox chapter 101 . 1/27
This one of the best shizaya stories I have read. The story flowed perfectly and showed the progression of their feelings for each other so well, I would swear this is what would happen in the actual anime or light novels. You should be proud of yourself, you created a work of masterful art and I look forward to any story of yours in the future.
Kishou-Chan chapter 101 . 1/24
Wow.. This story was absolutely amazing. Now, Im not a huge fan of Shizaya (I prefer Izuo) but there was a mix of Izuo in here, and with the mix of Shizaya, it truly made this story one of a kind. I'll deffinently, remember this one as one of my favorites.
anon chapter 101 . 12/19/2015
whoa, I didn't know that I'm not the only one who spamming your comments xD

For one more, and more, and more, I just wanna say: "IF ANY OF YOU THINK YOU HAVE SKILL TO DRAW SHIZUO & IZAYA, THEN PLEASE MAKE A DOUJIN BASED ON THIS FIC!" :"))))
XxTealJadexX chapter 101 . 12/13/2015
SUCK IT BITCHES! I FINISHED WITHIN FOUR FUCKING HOURS! I AM THE FUCKING CHAMP!
XxTealJadexX chapter 94 . 12/13/2015
And In the end, one of them dies
XxTealJadexX chapter 75 . 12/13/2015
multi personality disorder, of course
XxTealJadexX chapter 72 . 12/13/2015
I KNEW HE HEARD IT!
XxTealJadexX chapter 44 . 12/13/2015
...wut?
XxTealJadexX chapter 39 . 12/13/2015
nope, he showed up alright, and you hated him
XxTealJadexX chapter 38 . 12/13/2015
oh, oh god, no, no no no please no
XxTealJadexX chapter 32 . 12/13/2015
YOU SICK ASS! izaya why?
XxTealJadexX chapter 23 . 12/13/2015
I AM RELAXED- my ass XD
Velv3tteV3nom chapter 30 . 11/10/2015
Two words. Just wow. Oh my flipping waffles, this story is so stupendous. Possibly one of the BEST Shizaya stories I have ever read. I'm pretty forgetful about reviewing but this just begged for me to say something! I hope to read more from you in the future! Happy writing, sweetie! ~Velvette