Reviews for Your Last Breath
bubblegum0147 chapter 101 . 4/30
OMG I am kinda concerned for my sanity. I just read all 101 of your chapters in a single day and I have school tomorrow. Cheers! This was the best fanfic that I had read in a while. Well, gotta cram my homework cuz tomorrow is a school day Lmao. Thank you so much for this wonderful work! I enjoyed every second of it! \( w )/ 3
Hella-Chan chapter 78 . 3/26
Its amazing how much emotion you put into your story with so little wording. How much depth you put into each sentence and chapter with so very few words of explanation. Your chapters are short but sweet and its on a whole other level than my own writing style. Loving this story more and more!
And yes Iza-kun, that is called getting the butterflies. Makes you want to puke with how much warmth you feel, doesnt it?
Hella-Chan chapter 76 . 3/26
Ahhh it's been so long since I've read this beautiful story and left a review! Man I missed reading this
Anywho~ this chapter is adorable, Shizuo doing crutch tricks for Izaya is one of the purest things I've ever read. Izaya easily falling back into the role of shizuo's "care-taker" even after their big dispute, is also one of the most cutest things I've read. I really cant wait to read more! I'm sooooo looking forward to the chapters!
Daime Guiral chapter 99 . 12/25/2017
i know you're done writing this but I'm quite disappointed that Shizuo was able to forgive Izaya that easily. I mean yeah both have suffered and I want them to be together but d!mn I just want more angst lol. I want Izaya to suffer for a bit more but hey, it's done so I'll just read the remaining chaps
Guest chapter 101 . 7/31/2017
Thanks for the tears
Hella-Chan chapter 74 . 7/18/2017
Aaaaaaaaand there goes the happiness and civilized conversations...
*sigh* Izaya...smh.
Good job keeping him in character during this whole dispute, especially Shizuo! Poor bunny..he really is trying to do the impossible with izaya. I just hope they settle things before they get waaaay more outta hand! Intense scary chapter! Loved it!
Hella-Chan chapter 73 . 7/10/2017
Just admits it you guys! C'mon! D:
It's the littlest things in this story that signify just how much Izaya cares about shizuo. The shower he turned on, the soup he made, the complete willingness of him visiting shizuo at home, him working at shizuo's home comfortably (well as comfortable as a pissed off info broker can be) and the complete LACK of hatred and animosity toward Shizu-chan! He could be a hell of a lit angrier and mean, but he doesn't bother!
Shizuo is a slow one (im not saying hes dumb it's the exact opposite actually) but he had figured out what it was that he wanted from izaya the first time they started hanging out together. He didn't know what he felt then, but maybe he has a better clue of just what it is he feels towards izaya now.
Ohhhh I have a feeling something bad is gonna happen between them...I hope izaya will be the better man and make amends before it's too late...
Great fucking chapter and great fucking story!
Hella-Chan chapter 70 . 7/7/2017
Wooooow that is a huuuuuge step for izaya to willingly take! :D I mean, wanting to he seen with shizuo? And the kind way he's treating Shizu-chan?! And the little things that they say like "thank you" "sorry" and "No problem" that's amazing! They're acting civilized! Especially in the crowd of ikebukuro and shinjuku.
Loving this~
Hella-Chan chapter 69 . 7/7/2017
Oooooo naughty boys!~
Sex talk in the bathroom with a sudzie covered Izaya! Hasta be chapter 69~ Hahaha!
Great chapter! :) love it when you go into their minds. That's actually my favorite thing in this story, how you can completely go into their minds and actually make me believe that it's actually THEM thinking and saying all these things. It's quite amazing cause most time I have a hard time visualizing certain characters and I think whether or not they would actually say and do the things the author tries to portray.
But you my dear, do a magnificent job. Good on ya!
Hella-Chan chapter 68 . 7/7/2017
It's not complicated izaya! Just go with it~
Loving these chapters, I could totally hear shizuo's voice singing those songs hahah!
At least shizuo knows what he's feeling, although he's still denying his feelings a bit. He does have a grasp of it though. Anyways~
Fantastic chapters thus far!
Hella-Chan chapter 66 . 7/7/2017
Uh oh...I hope his head is alright...Izaya's not shizuo's. Pretty sure shizuo's got a good treatment. *wink wink*
Anywho~
Heated chapter! And things between are only gonna heat up more! I like drunk shinra :) he gets things done without having to be mysterious and shit.
I wonder how Dotachin is when he's drunk? Is he fucking hilarious...or an angry drunk? 0.0 would love to find out lol.
The closet scene between shizuo and izaya was awesome! You write lemon really good! Meanwhile...I'm still amateur at best :( would love to get a few pointers though :)
Great chapter!
Hella-chaaaan chapter 63 . 7/6/2017
Too lazy to log into my own profile...but yay! Izaya realized something within himself! Even though he's still a bit confused as to what exactly it is he wants from shizuo. At least shizuo knows what he hasta do! Cannot wait until the emotional barrier they both hold up around each other shatters!
Hella-Chan chapter 57 . 7/6/2017
Wow~ these two are growing up before my eyes! And I'm only on the 5th chapter! Such progress guys! So proud of these two :') anyways. Not much to say except I love this entire elevator thing! It makes me happy to know izaya is actually human hahaha
Hella-Chan chapter 55 . 7/6/2017
Ooooh I betcha your readers from the past were absolutely THRILLED about the major cliffhanger huh? Hahaha~
Ahh izaya...so complicated yet so easy to read...I would explain my reasoning for this...but i really wanna read ;n; Hahaha!
Hella-Chan chapter 51 . 7/6/2017
Oooh I highly agree with shizuo, the snow is calming. It's beautiful. Beginnings and endings. One and the same.
Anywhooo~
This chapter was beautiful as it was adorable. Izaya blushing? Fuck yeah that's cute. Shizuo being the cause of him blushing? Even fucking better! shizuo you to silver tongued devil you~ haha!
1,051 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »