Reviews for The Past Catches Up
mywinterfireflies chapter 4 . 10/1/2014
This was soo goooooooood pls write more want to see takano san jealous :)
Lissy Stage chapter 4 . 12/24/2011
I cannot wait for the next chapter..._-_
Amy Suzi G chapter 4 . 12/1/2011
Great story so far. Love the Jealous Takano. Looking forward to the next chapter )
Booboobitxch666 chapter 4 . 11/16/2011
lol that was great I look forward to reading more
i-was-a-f0ol chapter 4 . 11/16/2011
Miss Mysty chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
Pft I think I died at Tori's suggestion for what the sounds were XD It's implied that Emerald has been through its share of editors who couldn't stand the stress since Takano was made editor-in-chief so it really is a possibility :P
ohmyotps chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
Very HOT! Thank you so much for the speedy update! This chapter totally makes up for the cliffhanger. Who knew Ritsu could be so giving? Ritsu is so cute and Takano is so hot. I could imagine the office ladies would lose their minds if they knew what happened in the stall.
anime1hinata chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
Waaaahhh! I've been waiting for SO LONG! thank you so much for finally updating! ;w;
ohmyotps chapter 3 . 11/10/2011
WoW! Just when it was getting hot...a cliffhanger...darn! A terrific story, I can hardly wait to see Kisa's smart ass comments after Ritsu and Takano make it back, if they make it back to work. Smelling like sex and coffee...update please!
Fedski chapter 3 . 10/29/2011
great fic so far! can't wait for more!
cigarettesandlatte chapter 3 . 10/14/2011
Okay; so this is currently one of my favorite stories (: It's really great! And Jealous-Takano is really nice (;! haha; can't wait for next chapter :D!
viccolove chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
Good chapter, nice way of resolving things between Ritsu and Takano. For some reason I don't think is that easy, something makes me think that problems are just starting. Is more trouble on the way?
Nightwing Gurl chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
Amazing chapter! Enjoyed it xD End of this chapter was haaawt! I just looove Takano's wild sexy way of getting Ritsu *squeals* Am looking forward for more! Update!
Miss Mysty chapter 3 . 9/14/2011
I'm really starting to hate Sakuragi D: I hope at this point that she finds out about Ritsu and Takano. Uh, also, in chapter two you state her given name is Tomoko, but here you put it as Tomomi. Might want to fix that XD
WhyMustIdoThis chapter 3 . 9/14/2011
You know wat you need to do? Update. Update update update. I LOOOOOVVVVE this story SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!