Reviews for The Past Catches Up
Riz chapter 1 . 4/19
I read this fic because i want to know story bout my canon character. and not your damn stupid oc.
Baiyang chapter 4 . 1/7
update
Baiyang chapter 4 . 1/7
update
HeartThrobbingFanticyLover chapter 4 . 9/12/2015
this is really great cant wait to read more of it
mywinterfireflies chapter 4 . 10/1/2014
This was soo goooooooood pls write more want to see takano san jealous :)
Lissy Stage chapter 4 . 12/24/2011
I cannot wait for the next chapter..._-_
Plucky Lion chapter 4 . 12/1/2011
Great story so far. Love the Jealous Takano. Looking forward to the next chapter )
Booboobitxch666 chapter 4 . 11/16/2011
lol that was great I look forward to reading more
i-was-a-f0ol chapter 4 . 11/16/2011
Miss Mysty chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
Pft I think I died at Tori's suggestion for what the sounds were XD It's implied that Emerald has been through its share of editors who couldn't stand the stress since Takano was made editor-in-chief so it really is a possibility :P
ohmyotps chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
Very HOT! Thank you so much for the speedy update! This chapter totally makes up for the cliffhanger. Who knew Ritsu could be so giving? Ritsu is so cute and Takano is so hot. I could imagine the office ladies would lose their minds if they knew what happened in the stall.
anime1hinata chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
Waaaahhh! I've been waiting for SO LONG! thank you so much for finally updating! ;w;
ohmyotps chapter 3 . 11/10/2011
WoW! Just when it was getting hot...a cliffhanger...darn! A terrific story, I can hardly wait to see Kisa's smart ass comments after Ritsu and Takano make it back, if they make it back to work. Smelling like sex and coffee...update please!
Fedski chapter 3 . 10/29/2011
great fic so far! can't wait for more!
cigarettesandlatte chapter 3 . 10/14/2011
Okay; so this is currently one of my favorite stories (: It's really great! And Jealous-Takano is really nice (;! haha; can't wait for next chapter :D!