Reviews for Bad Hamster
chill27 chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Bwhahahha! I couldn't stop laughing at the last line. It is so true.
MikuHatsunecx chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Awesome! Great fanfic hopefully theres morevto come
paracuties chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
HAHAHAHAHHAHA I LOVE THIS ITS SO HILARIOUS. XD

LOVE the weird, kind-of-brotherly bond between Mephisto and Amaimon. Really, I'm curious about any of the bonds between the demon brothers, save for the one between Yukio and Rin ('cause Yukio's just...blegh), if they even exist in the first place. I love the ones that focus on Mephisto especially.

Keep writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I just recently got into Ao no Exorcist and am sad to see very few decent Mephisto fics. But I have a pairing idea in mind that might be too hard for some. I kind of want to see a Mephisto x Myles Fowl from the Artemis Fowl books. For some reason I can see those two together. Of course, Myles is only 4 in the Last Guardian so you will have to make him grow a bit, but I would love to see how those two would interact (especially considering that Myles may be more dangerous than his brother.).
roo17 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
That was great! I loved it! XD
ariedling chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
i love it:)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
AHAHAHAHAHA XD
funny!
AyatoKirishima chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Hahahaha! That is so funny! I liked it no scratch that I LOVED it! Can u do more! Plzzz!
T420000 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I read this story before, dont know why I forgot to write a review but I love it. It's so adorable and well written. I hope you write more with Amaimon and Mephisto, strangely there is very little stories with them that aren't smutt.
Anon who requested this chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Damn it, I just read that (I recognized the last lines). And it was both cute and hilarious :D

(... I think I know what that Hamster Hell actually is... Yes, a "Hamster Hell" indeed xDD)
narutofanhinatafan chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Wow, Hamster Hell must be worse than Human Hell. Funny story! I loved it, glad to find some humorous fanfic between Mephisto and Amaimon
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Hamaimon xD

love your story! C:
KoriFuyu chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
This story is so cuutee w
inkibog chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
poor hamaimon: C

I loved!

not a lot of them on this page

if you could write o love this couple: D

PS: I loved HAMAIiMON
WatchOutForWendigos chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
As soon as I first saw him, I said, "Oh my frigging God, it's hamster Amaimon!" My sister started laughing at me. But let's face the facts, he's adorable!