Reviews for TwentyEight Days
TrunksIzayaBossKadoDRRRotaku chapter 8 . 12/29/2013
Wow, this is quite an unusual fic. I love it, though. :D
ms.Clair K Ookami chapter 30 . 11/18/2012
what the fuck man! come on!
Kairichin chapter 30 . 2/6/2012
I really liked this story. My only problem with it is that Izaya was a bit of a hypocrite. He said he cared about Masaomi, so he didn't want him sleeping around with other people. Then he says that he loves Shizuo, yet he himself still sleeps with other people. I don't get it.
Kvrosawa chapter 30 . 1/20/2012
I found myself shipping Kizaya as I read on, and got very emotionally into it. I HATED when Kida would sleep around and even was taken aback when Izaya would do the same thing and have the nerve to get mad when Kida did it.

I assume that in the end, Kida went back to Mikado?
TheMonsterThatLivesUnderUrBed chapter 24 . 1/13/2012
what? Ugh, little whore, that I love. . . I think he's addicted, or just trying to prove he doesn't love Izaya. Update soon man! )
TheMonsterThatLivesUnderUrBed chapter 23 . 1/13/2012
Oh wow, Izaya's a bit possesive. ) I like that Izaya is finally back and they have some what talked about it.
Beka Ca-Be chapter 23 . 1/11/2012
3 I love Izaya and Kida's such a dumb blonde sometimes. Figured I'd leave you a review this time love. -kiss-
TheMonsterThatLivesUnderUrBed chapter 22 . 1/11/2012
AAAAWWWWWEEEEE! This was so cute at the end! I love his cousin, and now Kasuka comes in! Im loving this more and more ) Update soon please. )
TheMonsterThatLivesUnderUrBed chapter 20 . 1/10/2012
Awe Masaomis a light weight :3 lol. cute chapter its adorable how much Mikado cares ) Update soon!
TheMonsterThatLivesUnderUrBed chapter 17 . 1/4/2012
Finally Im done! ) this is a really good/intresting story! I love how you managed to keep the characters in character throughout everything so far. Your description and detail is always just right, not to much, not to little. And your flow is amazing and timed perfectly. The only problem I saw is once or twice you would say things in one chapter but in another it would be diffrent. ex-Kida takes his hoodie off in the bathhouse and theres a shirt on under it, but with Mikado you say theres never a shirt on under the hoodie. Other than that everything seems fine. ) Update soon please, I love it! )
ben4kevin chapter 5 . 10/17/2011
aaw izaya
ben4kevin chapter 4 . 10/17/2011
yay for Izaya/masaomi
Beka Ca-Be chapter 5 . 10/16/2011
More...now
Beka Ca-Be chapter 4 . 10/16/2011
3333 SO much love for this chapter babe...now write the next one...
ben4kevin chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
you should know better masaomi.