Reviews for A Filthy Animal
LalaSpade chapter 1 . 4/12
O.o Kevin WTH? This movie was always pretty dark.
Lilfangs chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
edhoogh chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
This is an interesting twist on the aftermath of Home Alone. Despite the Wet Bandits exhausted efforts, they couldn't outsmart Kevin. But the idea that Kevin would become somewhat addicted to the chase hadn't crossed my mind before. The child obviously must have some sort of PTSD from being hunted by a couple of grown men in his own neighborhood. I wonder what the behavior analyst has to say...
kittykatgurrl63 chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Keep the change ya filthy animals! lol.
that was briliant and twisted. not at all what i was expecting. although i was bit shocked at first but really it is a great twist and very morbid. i like it.
Devin Trinidad chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Wow, there's actually something out there that can justify the third movie. Well done. I love how a writer can take Some aspects of a character and make it twisted. Again, this was brilliant.
AngelInDisguise123 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
woah!

wow!

are you related to stephen king or something?
sasha chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Ha, ha, ha, ha! This story was SUPER funny! I'd like to read what happens next...you should continue this story.
Ms. Cailin-alainn chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
LOL, LOL LOVE the story! It was awesome!
Steve Freeling chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
GO KILL YOURSELF!
fanfictioncollection2013 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
This is the darkest angle that Kevin can be portrayed from and it works well. You've taken it down to the darkest element of evil that comes from his love of traps and snaring victims and it works, it's a good piece of fiction, it's the absolute darkest end of the scale that the character could be coming from and it's darker than I think I could ever write him. It's good. I hope you write more HA fics!
CupOfAngst chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
That was morbidly brilliant. It's a sad end for everyone involved, but it's a creative twist on the films. The thought of Kevin becoming an insane killer has always crossed my mind, but I never considered the possibility of him being mentally ill.