Reviews for How the Tides Have Turned
Venus914 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
If it were me, i wouldn't have helped. And i would still sleep better no matter what. I wont go out and hurt someone who hurt me but i wont help them either. Petunia and Dudley, if they were magical, would have been sorted to Slytherin. They embodied one of Slytherin's loathsome traits : self-preservation. They willingly stand by and enthusiastically particapated in Harry's abuse. I don't care what are their reasons. It's not right to save yourself by hurting others. It's doesn't make you any less culpable.

Besides, in canon, i think it was Petunia who encouraged Vernon to be hateful of Harry. Vernon isn't magical and doesn't have anyone in his own family who made him aware about magic. Petunia has Lily. Her jealousy of Lily made her hate Harry and influenced his husband to think the same. She'd probably told him about the bad things magic can do. They, in turn, influenced his son.

So yeah, if i was Harry, id ignore the OWL and let them suffer.
Dramionefan4life chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
The only thing that bugs me about this is the timeline. I can't figure out where it fits. Other than that, I like the story. Great job.
miluvrox chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
The only thing I don't get is how Dudley is in school. If this is after the last book, Dudley would be like at least 26 I think.