Reviews for Courage on your Sleeve
Faerie of Tara chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Oh my gosh. I was seriously bawling. This was amazing.
oliviaanne3 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
My heady hurts after reading this. It brought tears to my eyes. The way you write is just so beautiful and the story was perfect. I love the idea that kurts mom had been instilling courage in him even before Blaine. Great piece. Absolutely wonderful. :)
daltonfightclub chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
that awkward moment when it's 4AM and you've been crying for hours over FAN FICTION and your throat is starting to clench from the pain of the sobs but you keep reading because somehow someone half a world a way has made the loves of your life actually come to life in a genuine and honest way and you want nothing more than to just be with them, to just sit and listen to their breathing and their smiles through the words because ITS JUST SO BEAUTIFUL OKAY.
seeleyboothfan chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
This is beautiful
silverfox chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
OMG, okay first of all, reading this at work is a BAD idea because I really don't need my coworkers asking why I'm crying randomly. (breathes deep) BUT, they are happy tears! This was just perfect. The characterization of each person was sensational. Loved the idea of the letter from Kurt's mom and what you had her write to him. SO SPOT-ON! I could just gush for forever on each line, but suffice it to say each line in that letter was perfect, wonderful, and something that needs to be put in cannon. _

Also, love that you didn't put Kurt in that kilt, but had him wear actual pants. Points for you. ;D
Sing-it-4-the-w0rld chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Awwwww... you made me cry :)
19jacinta88 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
I would love to have seen Burt giving Kurt a letter from his mom just before prom, and that Blaine would read it too...
Pleasedontdespair chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
OMG OMG OMG. That was so so so good. It had me in tears, and then it had me smiling again. And it was just so well written. I absolutely loved it.
girlinthevortex chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
You made me cry. Oh I'm off again now I'm writing this hehe. That letter was beautiful and god I want to see that in season three.
Sora's Jelly chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Adorable and fluffy and cute and I think you got his mum spot on :P Very nicely done! Gorgeous, wonderful, beautiful - all the awards!
mustikas chapter 1 . 8/21/2011