Reviews for We Aren't The Only Ones Annoyed By The Troll
TheTravelWriter chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Instead of throwing goats at the troll why not bricks? It works.
Good News chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
She's finally gone. _ After so long she's finally been removed. Party! Blood and cookies for everyone!
Ms.Blood Rose chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Well, what can I say apart from Excellent! :)

I love it!
RoxyMoron chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
that was so funny!
Alex McM chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Hilarious! Though seeing Alucard fight an internet troll would be fun.
QueenSoledad chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
This is a conversation I had with 'the troll' ( not very intimidating very ridiculous character by the way, made me laugh my ass off.)

(LupineEclipse) As I said before, you are just rude. I am TWELVE YEARS OLD and I know this is not acceptable behavior. If your grandmother would find what you put on the internet repulsive then don't post it. This will stay with you for the rest of your life, I know you just laugh your head off at all those teachers and speakers that WARN YOU about internet safety and general manners there's something to what they are saying. You're a teenager and still have a chance to take control of your life but in ten years when NO ONE WILL EVEN HIRE YOU AT MCDONALDS you'll have a problem. I could call you an idiot and a **, I could say you have no right to be on fanfiction, but so far that doesn't seem to be getting to you. Try actually giving this to one of your friends or perhaps you MOTHER and ask what they think of you after reading it. I don't give the rotting body of my now past grandmother about whether or not you like AxI or AxS or Ax that guy that lives down the block.

The only person you are hurting is you.

(Alucardalyssa)Today, 1:44pm lol

(LupineEclipse) 2hrs 7mins ago Once again, rude. I don't give a damn about you or who you are, but I'm pretty sure no one really does, at all. In the eyes of all who read your 'stories' you're just a brat and a little kid, and honestly you can do whatever you want with yourself and your life. There are people on this site that actually care about writing and aspire to be authors and anything that gets between them and doing so I do care about. I will personally make sure that if you don't care enough to fix your little attitude and grow up that you not only get kicked off this site but will look out for signs of you spamming out other sites. I will keep record of everything you write and post, send it to every fanfiction or publishing archive I can find and ultimately do everything within my power to ruin you.

I don't care if you like anime or if you copy down other people's works, but you are making it difficult for people to feel free to use this site as they please and actually work for something in their lives. That in my opinion is worse than whatever smut you post.

I know you just replied that way because you are too much of a coward to come up with anything to say as usual and you sicken me. If you knew anything about hellsing at all you'd be aware that Alucard would turn you into dog food.

I'm not against disliking a pairing or campainging against it so to speak, in general, I just don't like you. I'm very different from you for multiple reasons. If there is something wrong with me I do not defend the behavior I seek to fix it, and yet you instead defend acting like a complete moron and being generally disrespectful to people you don't even know. You've never met me, you don't know where I live, what I'm interested in, who I hang out with. In just the same way there is no reason to make the lives of people you do not know at all whatsoever any harder than they need to be.

BTW, LMFAO with my mother at your half ** reply, that's almost as bad as saying " Well... well you suck! Nuh!"

Can you beleive what kind of responses we keep giving to an idiot like this?
TG823 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
You my dear, are a genius.
Fish and Chipz chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I liked it Thank you so much for writing this. We should really ignore the troll... hopefully it'll get bored because no-one's paying attention to it and go away and keel over somewhere
the maiden of the black moon chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
love it this made me smile we should ignore the plague and it will go away
SnowoverSahara chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Love it!Let the Troll alone without a comment!
Elena chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Forgot to mention it in my last review: I would love a second part to the story. I know our resident troll/ fairy/ gnome/whatever doesn't deserve it, but it's too much fun to leave it like that.
yooo this account is dead chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I can't imagine Integra's face while looking at those horrid excuses for a story xD

You turned our troll problem into something funny

Good job! *hugs*
BigKwell chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Heh-heh, I can see Integra's disappointed upon NOT having to kill a troll. Kinda wish she could, though. Had one of my fictions flamed by a troll once.
melzdog123 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
This is about as good as it gets. Really awesome job. I only wish Alucard had eaten the troll or something. XD
BeautifullyBroken86 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Something tells me you just use gasoline to put out the fire... (great idea though)