Reviews for Hummingbird Heartbeat
merrrr-rawrrrr chapter 7 . 8/21/2014
awe that was so cute :)
Kuchiki-san urahara chapter 7 . 1/15/2014
man, this chapter is rather heartbreaking. but it's really cute too. I get a very different feeling compared to all the previous chapters. but I guess it has to do with how you chose to go about this one.
bunnylikespie chapter 7 . 12/28/2013
i promise you the one with the diary made me cry. but i'm so happy. but my heart. it's okay... it's not like i needed it anymore. :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Guest chapter 4 . 5/7/2013
I-I thought they were getting married! ?! AHHHHH ! This this almost killed my heart !
itsmefiebs chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
I loved them . The last one was soo cute.
Infinii chapter 7 . 2/24/2013
not logged in awww. That was so sweet. I only said "Ack!" out loud when I read "but it's not a real marriage, not like Uncle Robbie's and Auntie Cat's." :P
EliTwiVamp chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
Aw. This is so sweet! My mom is lesbian, but I never really actually got the whole happy family life. It's complicated. But anyways, thanks a lot for making me jealous of a fictional ten-year-old. -_- Haha. I'm just kidding. (Kinda.) I loved your drabbles!

Ellie
EliTwiVamp chapter 6 . 1/21/2013
I liked this one the most out of all the chapters so far.
EliTwiVamp chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
It seems just like Jade, to think she has a medical condition. Lol
EliTwiVamp chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
Aw. Cute. I love that one part: "Hey, that's my thigh!" "Indeed." lol
Disabled-0211101-96 chapter 7 . 1/11/2013
These were so well-made that after I've read all of them I literally yelled out OH MY FEELS.
FayanaLovers chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
J'ai toujours aimé tout ce que vous écrivez, je pense que si attachant, unique, attrayant. Je l'aime ... Mais dites-moi, quand la mortalité revenir? Excusez le français, mais c'est parce que je peux lire l'anglais, l'écriture n'est pas beaucoup.
Yikai chapter 5 . 12/24/2012
3 cheers for fluffy Care Bears and pillows and candy and rainbows and all that jazz because it's CHRISTMAS EVE and I'm giddy ad excited and thank you for this wonderful fic!
Elimere chapter 7 . 12/11/2012
These are so cute and sweet. Except 'Congratulations'. That started out sweet, but made me cry when you revealed the trick. That was so mean! And so sad!
The last one was just adorable.
I love one-shots. It's always interesting to see how someone conveys such emotion into a single chapter, without any back story or much plot.
Several of these could be turned into full stories, if you wanted.
Thanks!
davidr11 chapter 7 . 11/30/2012
Love this collection of drabbles! Update soon :)